my birthday is soon

Comments

• sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Thankyou everyone,now lets party............................................;P;P
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Jaffa, its a good thing mommy isn't here she would eat all that yummy roast beef and yorksire pudding up herself mol;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Jaffa RaffertyJaffa Rafferty LeedsMember Posts: 1,062
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Rustle puts on 'The Love Cats' and joins Toby and Miz Rose on the dancefloor: We move like cagey tigers We couldn't get closer than this The way we walk The way we talk The way we stalk The way we kiss We slip through the streets While everyone sleeps Getting bigger and sleeker And wider and brighter We bite and scratch and scream all night Let's go and throw All the songs we know... Into the sea You and me All these years and no one heard I'll show you in spring It's a treacherous thing We missed you hissed the lovecats We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully Wonderfully pretty! Oh you know that I'd do anything for you... We should have each other to tea huh? We should have each other with cream Then curl up by the fire And sleep for awhile It's the grooviest thing It's the perfect dream Into the sea You and me All these years and no one heard I'll show you in spring It's a treacherous thing We missed you hissed the lovecats We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully Wonderfully pretty! You know that I'd do anything for you... We should have each other to dinner We should have each other with cream Then curl up in the fire Get up for awhile It's the grooviest thing It's the perfect dream Hand in hand Is the only way to land And always the right way round Not broken in pieces Like hated little meeces... How could we miss Someone as dumb as this? I love you... let's go... Oh... solid gone... How could we miss Someone as dumb as this?
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Is jasmine here yet?:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Don't fret Taffy, there's plenty more in the kitchen if she does turn up! Have a Yorkshire?
    edited 16 May, 2010
    C'mon lets dance birthday boy!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    great tune Rustie,watch miz Rose go.................................;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    ok my love lets show them how its done|/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Yay, Toby and Rose are great dancers oh and look, Soc can cut a mean rug too! I love this song - oops better go and queue up the next one. Jail House Rock - yeah Elvis!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Thankyou jaffa, you and Chef are the most wonderful cooks;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Hey Lucky, Jasmine is sure to turn up soon. Meanwhile you look like a handy guy, how about you help Rusty out, he's doing the bar too!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    jail House Rock WooHoo i luvs that i cans practice my moves to that one mol=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Sure will Lulu on my way over right now:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Thanks Lucky! Hey get you with that cocktail shaker! I'll have a nip colada please barman!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Do you realise my love it was only 4 weeks ago today that we were partying at our wedding and now we are doing it again at my birthday, i wonder what will be next?mol~a~~a~~a~
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Jaffa puts out chairs by the dance floor and gives Rusty the thumbs up - time for a quick warm up game of musical chairs.
    edited 16 May, 2010
    coming right up Lulu, who's next%:D%
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Did someone say musical chairs, great my favourite, come on Rose beat you to the chairs mol%:D%%:D%%:D%
    edited 16 May, 2010
    How could I forget that perfect day? and there's always a reason to celebrate my love, specially for us!
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Hey guys do you like my pharoah mask?:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 16 May, 2010
    yep sure do Soc it covers your face molmolmolmolmol:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Rustle is briefly hypnotised by Lucky's bottle flipping skills. "Hey Lucky, you have to teach me those tricks! Now what's a good musical chairs song?" Haha! Dancing Queen. *Plays a few bars then stops the music. Kitties rush to get a chair*
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Tobeeeeeee that wasn't nice :(:(:(:(:(
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Sorry Soc i was only joking, oh darn it wheres a chair:(:(:(:(
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Lulu and Soc are perched on the same chair giggling. "your mask is fabulous hun, but you cant eat or drink with it on!" *Lucky appears clutching a drink for Soc, it has an extra long straw in it* "Good thinking Lucky!"
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Come on Lulu, you can't get away with sitting on Soc's knee. You can join in the dancing but you're out of the next round. *Plays more music*
    edited 16 May, 2010
    oops i never thought of that:)):)):)):))thamks Lucky, maybe i should take the mask off while i eat, hey sweetheart whatever you do dont move:)):)):)):))Toby is after this chair mol:)):)):))
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Lulu you are a wonderful dancer:c9:c9:c9
    edited 16 May, 2010
    Gets off meeee chair:n:
  • Grace BollierGrace Bollier BryanMember Posts: 1,185
    edited 16 May, 2010
    mee ana Tobeeeeeeeeeeeees hassa our fleas to sings 4 soc. now..gather round ana hears Brian ana the fleas a singin.. today is a speshul day today bees socs birthday he is cool he can rock happy Birthday dear sweet Soc see him dance with his wife waited for her all his life Soc is kind he is sweet look at him move his feet We feel blessed to be a guest Thank you Soc you are the best! Happy Birthday please have some cake Look! an icecream lake! Go grab some food off Chefs Buffet Meow! it is good! Happy 14th Birthday Soc! We love you! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!