Hello!!

Brian McFarlandBrian McFarland DelawareMember Posts: 24
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Hi there. I am Nebula and me and my jungle cat brother Congo have been members for a little while, but just discovered this area of the forums. Hello!!!! -nebbie-

Comments

• Brian McFarlandBrian McFarland DelawareMember Posts: 24
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wooops!!! I meant to post that in the welcome to the forum thread... My apologies!
  • Nickie MayNickie May MilwaukeeMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow...you're a pretty kitty! Hi, I'm Mercia :)
  • Cassie HucksonCassie Huckson HamiltonMember Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello kitty!! :)
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey there Nebula, arent you cute!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow to you Nebula, you look like a little spunky trouble maker like me. Your colors are beautiful!
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Heyyyyyy...where ya been, Nebula?? I loved seeing your posts, but I didn't see any from you lately. So glad you're back! Sweetie and Twinkie set up a new tortie thread a while ago, trying to unite us all...
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi to Nebula! Zoe! Mercia! Callico Lynn! Pal! Klementine! Make sure ya\'ll say meow to Callico Lynn. My sis Sweetie says she\'s REALLY nice and would like to meet new friends!!