Duchess is 8 today!

lisa hopkinslisa hopkins Holden,Member Posts: 139
edited 22 May, 2010 in Plus Occasions
Duchess made it to her 8th birthday >>>2 weeks ago we found out Duchess has cancer... Don\'t know how long she will be with us ...but today we celebrate her birthday.!!!;P

Comments

• Valerie McMullenValerie McMullen PhoenixMember Posts: 35,411
    edited 17 May, 2010
    Hope you have a wonderful birthday with your family! Wishing you many more celebrations in the years to come. Sending all our purrs and prayers to you! Stay strong! Hugs and purrs, Simon & Reuben(an angel) |bb|;P|bb|;P|bb|
  • Karin PruessnerKarin Pruessner DurbanMember Posts: 2,110
    edited 18 May, 2010
    Oh no, Duchess!! I just turned 8 too!! I hope they can do something for you and you'll have many more happy birthdays!!
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 18 May, 2010
    Meowmy & mee wud lubbs tew sing along tew! ;P Happie Birfday tew mews ♫ Happie Birfday tew mews ♫ Happie Birfday tew Duchess & Smokey ♫ Happie Birfday tew mews….♫ :P Enjoy yur Birfday’s to yur hart’s ♥♥ content! ;c; Lubbs & kisses, Kally Kat & Momkatt Liz ♥♥
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2010
    A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUTCHESS!!!!! ;P%:D%:P;c;|bb|~a~;P%:D%:P;c;|bb|~a~;P%:D%:P Love ya! Apollo, Athena and Aragorn |:||:||:|
  • edited 20 May, 2010
    Happy Happy Burfday tew yew Duchess! ;P|/h/| Hugz and purrs, Sassy
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 22 May, 2010
    sorry this is so late but i hope you had a lovely birthday sweety Love Socxx;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P