Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

a big problem...my kittie\'s gone

Allen DavidAllen David Member Posts: 3
edited 17 June, 2013 in Cats & Travel
hi i have a problem with my cat...because i left him at my apartment for two weeks but my in-laws are feeding them...i have to move at my mom's house because im sick and i have to leave them there...but my window is open and they are free to out on the roof...but when i came back my eyah is not there, a very unusual thing...he used to be there even he's going out...is he coming back or not...that's the big question i have and i miss him so much...

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2010
    He might be looking for you. I hope you find him ok.
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2010
    He might just be out exploring. Maybe he comes back when you're not there, and then goes out again.
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 5 August, 2010
    Your cat goes out on the roof? How does he get down from there? :-/
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 7 August, 2010
    We're sending our huggs and prayers for his safe return, very soon! Checkers, Gracie, Heidi in Memory
  • Allen DavidAllen David Member Posts: 3
    edited 10 August, 2010
    case solved thanks for your advices...me together with my partner looked for him and we saw him on top of the roof and can't down...he's crying and crying...until we saved him...he gives a bunch of kisses and hugs and a lots of purrrrrrrr.....i'm very happy now...and i'm sure he is...
  • sandra dringsandra dring Member Posts: 1,746
    edited 10 August, 2010
    So very happy that he is back and safe ((hugs))xx;c;
  • Valerie McMullenValerie McMullen PhoenixMember Posts: 35,203 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 August, 2010
    Yippee! Glad he's back home safe and sound! Hope he doesn't go on any more excursions! He's safest indoors!
  • Allen DavidAllen David Member Posts: 3
    edited 2 October, 2012
    i forgo to updatee everybody...my eyah is back after 1 wk of searching...my charlie brown (little brother of eyah) showed me where he is...omg...he was suck in the roof he cant jump down because he was so afraid of heights...so...i have to get a ladder and went to the roof and get him... my baby's back... thanks for your response
  • Valerie ValerierrsValerie Valerierrs Member Posts: 7
    edited 16 October, 2012
    “Dear Dr Gboco. [email protected] I hope you’ll publish my message! I want to testify the world how authentic you are. I can say from you 1st message that I felt much more confident with you than with any other caster. It’s obvious that you are not here only for money but truly to help people. I thank God I chose you to cast a spell for me. When I read all the bad reports about so many casters I was freaking out to send you so much money but now I don’t regret it a second! Henry gave me a phone call only 3 days after I finished the ceremony. Honestly, I wasn’t thinking it would have been so fast. I didn’t even recognize his voice, it was such a long time I talked to him for the last time! Only 1 week after the end of the spell we met up and we made love all night at his place. It was fantastic and emotionally it was even better than our very first date! Everything happened as you promised and I thank you for your sincerity. Much love.
  • Lissy JohnsonLissy Johnson Member Posts: 84
    edited 18 November, 2012
    Congrats on finding him! ;P:P=;;c;%:D%=D>|:|
  • Fran FontanaFran Fontana Satchie CentralMember Posts: 5
    edited 15 June, 2013
    ~a~ I know the feeling, so glad he's home! ~a~
  • Christine LaverieChristine Laverie Member Posts: 305
    edited 17 June, 2013
    You found him?? AWESOME!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Good for you!! I'm sure he is happy to be back with you!!!! %:D% =D> ;P ;P ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; =D>