Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 14 November, 2010
    I would be purroud to accompany you Mr Cruiser!:D I found these on the net so you can see what you will be making. Beef http://www.jfolse.com/recipes/meats/beef04.htm Pork http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/stuffed-crown-roast-of-pork/Detail.aspx A Sample Menu Pork Crown Roast (stuffed with family recipe cornbread dressing) Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes Caramelized Praline Yams Bacon Smothered Green Beans Homemade Cranberry Sauce Braised Brussel Sprouts Glazed Carrots Oyster Dressing Gravy made from meat drippings Desserts: Sweet Potato Pie Pecan Pie Pumpkin Pie
    edited 14 November, 2010
    I want Mommy's homemade mac & CHEESE!:c9
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Dallas is playing football?:-O
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Oh Yes MAM! %:D% THAT, is how Dallas normally plays, mol, they are a hustlin', so very very proud of them, told ya all, Jerry was gonna do something. =;
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Turn.......Out.......The........Lights, The Party is OVER, for the Giants! =;
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Bout right, Dallas finally plays a game, it's such a shock the power went out!
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *The kitten tent explodes with cheers!;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Week 10 THU, NOV 11 (ET)8:20 PM Baltimore Ravens -21 Atlanta Falcons =26 SUN, NOV 14 TIME (ET)1:00 PM Detroit Lions=12 Buffalo Bills =14 Minnesota Vikings=13 Chicago Bears =27 NY Jets =26 Cleveland Browns =20 OT Tennessee Titans =17 Miami Dolphins =29 Cincinnati Bengals =17 Indianapolis Colts =23 Houston Texans =24 Jacksonville Jaguars =31 Carolina Panthers =16 Tampa Bay Bucks =31 4:05 PM Kansas City Chiefs =29 Denver Broncos =49 Seattle Seahawks=36 Arizona Cardinals =18 Dallas Cowboys =33 NY Giants =20 St. Louis Rams =20 San Francisco 49ers=23 OT
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Dallas 33 NY Giants 20 HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!! ;c; ~a~ %:D% ;P :P ~b~ =; The Dallas Defense played awesome! Stood and fought! =D> I am so very very very proud of them!!!!!!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Now, THAT, is how my team is supposed to play!! =;
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 14 November, 2010
    |$||$||$||$||$||$| Dolphins won too!!! *cat-wheels across football thread* Cowboy, Bumpurr, Cruiser, Allie Kat....care to join me?
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Party in the winners circle tonight!!!!! Hosted by the Dallas Cowboys!!!!! Take THAT Giants!!!! :n: Knock our QB out of the game, will ya, payback is a *B*!!!!!!!!! KAAAAAAA.......POW!!!!!!!!! 1-2-3 COWBOYS!!!!!!! :-h
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Oh YES! |$||$||$| *cat-wheels with Mir*
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Pepper, that menu looks fantastic! =; So, Steeler fans....I dunno about you, but I'm still licking may sore paws after last week's claw-biter. Now we gotta take on the Patriots:-O But hey - I got chips and salmon dip for everycat for the big game tonight! *settles down in kitty-bed with Terrible Towel*
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *does a simultaneous cat-wheel with Allie Kat* |$||$||$||$|
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *Cowboy, Allie, Bump and Cruiser jump and down* ~b~ ~b~ ~b~ ~b~
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Hi Zoe! |:| Yum, that looks and smells good. Nothin like a good dip for watching football. Cruiser is cooking a TG dinner for his Chef's School. He has given me the honor of assisting him:D
    edited 14 November, 2010
    I thinks I wants to go with the beef crown roasty, and they rest of the menu, is just awesome!! =;
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Beef it is, and I will pick up the decorative caps for the bone ends.
    edited 14 November, 2010
    We gots crackers, pepperonis, cheese, and the dippy that comes in the bread bowl, left over from the Dallas tailgate party, we can has some of those, for the Sun night gamey, we will be a rootin for Zoe's Steelers. :D *Bump tucks Cowboy, Allie and Cruiser, in Dallas blankeys, cold tonight for the Sun night game, in the kitten tenty* Miss Pepper, does we has any hotty chocolateys, with whipped cream, left, our tummys would love some tonight, its kinda cold tonight? :D
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *Pep fixes hot chocolate with whipped cream in cups for everyone and sippy cups for the kittens.* Y'alls' is just right warm. And some warm cookies, 2 each. And I cleared out your stash earlier today! Going for the Steelers tonight also.
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Uh Oh.... :-O *Cowboy looks at Allie and Cruiser* Allie, ya was supposed to hide our chocolatty chippys cookies real well, we was a savin them for tonight, Miss Miranda didn't find them Fri night, but Miss Pepper found them tonight! ::o Pssst Cruiser, Allie says, my sister Pepper don't knows, about the samores we hids too, mol, we can munchy on them tonighty, mol. :))
    edited 14 November, 2010
    I got the s'mores out of the movie cases kits!
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Dang, she is good, mol. :)) Oh well, she gaves us some hotty chocolatty and 2 warm cookies, we is happy with that. :D Allie, ya must have it tough at homey, mol, we hides our stuffy real well, Bump don't find them, mol. :)) *Allie, Cowboy and Cruiser, snuggle under their Dallas blankeys, with their kitten sippy cuppys, and get ready for the Sun night game* Hey Allie, Cruiser barely whispers, I gots one smores, hid behind our big screen TV, Miss Pepper didn't find that one, mol. ;)
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Oh my, ummmm uniforms on the Steelers tonight. They look like bumblebees. What are you kittens giggling about? It sounds suspicious. Do I have to come check around some more? If y'all behave I am making some caramel popcorn balls at halftime. I can forget to make kitten size ones.;)
    edited 14 November, 2010
    We is bein goody kittens, Miss Pepper! :)) *Allie, Cowboy and Cruiser giggle some more, and stuff a Cowboy blankey behind the big screen TV* Maybes, we should save that samore for the Mon night gamey. Miss Pepper, we would loves some carmel popcorny balls, but me and Cowboy forgots our bibbys, and Miss Miranda has the kitten wipeys. Shhhhh Allie, if she finds that samore, we won't get no popcorn ballys. :)) ;)
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Trust me, there are kittens, I have bibs and kitten wipes. I will pretend I do not hear all of that kitten whispering and coniving. Now y'all watch the Bumblebees play football. Sorry Zoe and T, I can not resist.|:|
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Must be their throwbacks. :D
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Pep we be good! We just trying to get settled. You know it takes a bit to get that purrfect comfy! *halo*:D
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Yep, they're throwbacks. And yeah.....they do look like bumblebees. Kinda playing like them, too :)) *whispers so kittens don't hear* I think I'm gonna need some hot chocolate, with a shot of something put in......:-$
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *Pep fixes caramel popcorn balls. 3 kitten sized ones. Gives everyone fresh hot chocolates, the adults with extra "flavoring". Okay Al, Cruiser, and Cowboy, one more hot chocolate and your caramel popcorn ball on a stick. Y'all have Cats-The Musical to watch for Nighty Nights.