Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 14 November, 2010
    *Slips in the kitten tent and cleans up sticky paws and faces. Kisses each kitten good night and covers them up for the night. Makes refills for the adults and settles in with everyone else to finish watching the game and/or doze off to sleep. Everyone is settled in with pillows and blankies*
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Sweet dreams to all you precious, adorable little kittens!:c9
    edited 14 November, 2010
    Now that the kittens are asleep....... *knocks back a "flavored" hot chocolate, then another, then one more* Whoa....*stumbles* I may just go nighty night myself. ;)
    edited 15 November, 2010
    mxLitterbox lumps! *down one more drink* The Steelers are in more trouble w/o Ward than they ever were w/o Roethlisberger. Well....goodnight everykitty! Thanks for the yummy eats and drinks. *limps home, crawls under bed* =;
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Week 10 THU, NOV 11 (ET)8:20 PM Baltimore Ravens -21 Atlanta Falcons =26 SUN, NOV 14 TIME (ET)1:00 PM Detroit Lions=12 Buffalo Bills =14 Minnesota Vikings=13 Chicago Bears =27 NY Jets =26 Cleveland Browns =20 OT Tennessee Titans =17 Miami Dolphins =29 Cincinnati Bengals =17 Indianapolis Colts =23 Houston Texans =24 Jacksonville Jaguars =31 Carolina Panthers =16 Tampa Bay Bucks =31 4:05 PM Kansas City Chiefs =29 Denver Broncos =49 Seattle Seahawks=36 Arizona Cardinals =18 Dallas Cowboys =33 NY Giants =20 St. Louis Rams =20 San Francisco 49ers=23 OT 8:20 PM New England Pats=39 Pittsburgh Steelers =26
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 15 November, 2010
    I needs to asky the adult kitties advice, our assignmenty at Cheffy School this week, is we has to writes a termy paper, about which is better for grilling, propane or charcole, and why. Hank Hill says propane is better, and he is a die hard Dallas fan, mol, but I gots to site examples. :-O How is I gonna do this, I doesn't knows how to write, I is too little, and I doesn't know how to type either, hmm, maybes, I could do a video, hmm, that should be worthy some extra credity, what does the adult kitties thinks? :? We gots to eat our supper, then Bump said he would take us to the Mon night tailgate party, we gots a huge steak in this one, Wash vs Philly. :))
    edited 15 November, 2010
    A video would be good as long as you have help with the grills. Now I purrfer charcoal for most cooking. Mainly for cooking ribs, roast, turkeys, chickens, briskets, potatoes, corn on the cob and such. Now if I want to do a quick grilling; burgers, hot dogs, mushrooms, onions, peppers and such I may use the gas grill (or if I run out of room on the charcoal grill). And nothing to me is better that a char-grilled steak.
    edited 15 November, 2010
    That is greaty stuff Miss Pepper! %:D% *Allie takes notes for Cruiser, because she learned how to write* Any other adult kitties has an opinion on which is better, propane or charcoal? :-h *Bump sets up Allie, Cruiser and Cowboy in the kitten tent, at the Mon night tail gate party, passes more pens and paper to Allie, gives Cowboy and Cruiser coloring book and crayons* Hey Allie, Cruiser whispers, when Pepper is busy passing out the strange tasting stuff, the adult kitties puts in their hotty cholateys, look at see if our samore is still behind in big screen TV. Cowboy tooks a sippy, and said it tastes awful, phewy, yuck. Why does the adult kitties drinks that stuffy? :))
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Adult drinks are nasty! Pepper has cheesey tater skins and stuffed jalapeno peppers on the grill. She has made cheese stuffed pigs in a blanket to snacky on too. Mommy sent some home made chili but it is not for kittens! It is SPICEY HOT!
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Cruiser, Allie whispers, our samore is still there, we can splits it three ways, and saves it for halfy time. :)) The adultys can has their adulty drinkys, mol, we likes our juicey, in our sippy cuppys much better, mol. :))
    edited 15 November, 2010
    This is starting out very nasty! Unless you are an Eagles fan. I am mainly not a Vick fan. Here is some warm honey milk for you kittens. And I think your s'more has fuzz on it from stuffing the blanket on it last night. But...enjoy it you darling little bratty furballs:))
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Hey Pepper, mommy wants to know, if ya all have a good reciepe for the scampy sauce, as in shrimp scampy. She gets the Gordons frozen shrimp scampy, and she just loves the sauce. She looked in her reciepe book, and didn't see any reciepe's for it. :D And thank you, for helping Cruiser with his TG assignment for Chef School, he loves his auntie Pepper, well, except when she clears out the kittens stash of cookies, mol, mol, mol. :))
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Let me check, I will pmail it when I find it. I start with a base recipe and then add to it!;)
    edited 15 November, 2010
    I need Philadelphia to lose, the only way Dallas is going to the playoffs, is as a wild card, so I need the division winners and the teams at the top to lose. I hate rooting for Washington either, mol, as they are my mortal enemys. I hate McNabb, and I can't tell you how much I HATE Vick, and we all know why. Would get into it, but Apollo asked me, way back when, to keep that, off the board. :-O
    edited 15 November, 2010
    *Pep settles the kittens in their blankies, fresh warm milk, a 3-way divided fuzzy s'more, and a Garfield movie for when the babies are tired of football* Pep decides to curl up with the kittens and watch Garfield.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 November, 2010
    *limps by, shaking his rear leg (caramel corn ball stuck to his foot)* :-O propane or charcoal? We don\'t have a propane grill; Mom\'s reasoning: if you\'re grilling outside, isn\'t that the idea having a charcoal-tasting food? And if there\'s no charcoal taste, ya might as well cook the food on the stove (inside). :?
    edited 15 November, 2010
    Hey kitties! :-h I agree with you about the grill Apollo.... Now, regarding last night's fiasco in Pittsburgh: someone told my Mommy that the Cowboys must've kidnapped the Steelers, stolen their uniforms and played against the Patriots:))! Sorry, couldn't resist..........
    edited 16 November, 2010
    *Kittens ate their fuzzy smore at halftime, sipped on their honey milkey, and watched Garfield movies at halftime, then felled asleepys* Ah Zoe...... ya wouldn't even get the Dallas players, in those bumblebee uniforms, mol. :))
    edited 16 November, 2010
    Week 10 THU, NOV 11 (ET)8:20 PM Baltimore Ravens -21 Atlanta Falcons =26 SUN, NOV 14 TIME (ET)1:00 PM Detroit Lions=12 Buffalo Bills =14 Minnesota Vikings=13 Chicago Bears =27 NY Jets =26 Cleveland Browns =20 OT Tennessee Titans =17 Miami Dolphins =29 Cincinnati Bengals =17 Indianapolis Colts =23 Houston Texans =24 Jacksonville Jaguars =31 Carolina Panthers =16 Tampa Bay Bucks =31 4:05 PM Kansas City Chiefs =29 Denver Broncos =49 Seattle Seahawks=36 Arizona Cardinals =18 Dallas Cowboys =33 NY Giants =20 St. Louis Rams =20 San Francisco 49ers=23 OT 8:20 PM New England Pats=39 Pittsburgh Steelers =26 MON, NOV 15 (ET) 8:20PM Philadelphia Eagles =59 Washington Redskins =28
    edited 16 November, 2010
    OK, don't want to scare anybody, mol, but have Wed thru Sun off, which we don't get paid for, but at least its alot of days I don't have to work, for the TG holiday, mol, so will catch everything up then, sorry about that, but working 6 days and laundromat, grocerys and whatever else needs to be done, has made me tired and a little grouchy some days. :-O Coming on the late late show and the tailgate parties, has kept me sane, mol, and for that, I thank you guys! :-h And maybe over that holiday, Allie can help me, figure the new playoff requirements, she came up with, so its fair for all kitties, even tho they may have missed some games. =; So just wanted to say thank you, for being so patient, and, ya all know, with what was going on with Dallas, only added to it. :D
    edited 16 November, 2010
    |:||:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 16 November, 2010
    Pepper...... the kittens asked if they could watch James Bond movies at the late late show party. :-O I told Allie she had to ask you, and if its OK with you, then its OK with me. :-k I don't know how much they will be actually watching the movies, they will be too busy hiding "stashes" in the kitten tent and seeing what else "trouble" they can get into, mol. If they start playing "james bond" then we gotta calm them down and sit them down, or that kitten tent will be a rockin, mol. :))
    edited 16 November, 2010
    James Bind? Hmmmmm. Do they have a list? If they have some they can bring them. I will compile some Bond movies I can find. Allie must be watching too much NCIS and filling their heads with spies and espionage. We'll ask and add everyone's favorites.
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 November, 2010
    ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫Gold...fingerrrrrr ... ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ There\'s only one James Bond and that\'s Sean Connery!
    edited 16 November, 2010
    Sean Connery :c9
    edited 17 November, 2010
    Actually, the kittens watch alot of Law and Order, the reg one, the SUV one, and now the Los Angeles one. They like NCIS too, and they used to watch Criminal Minds, but that one, they were having nightmares, so had to quit watching it. :)) Dr No came on last night, they thought that was pretty cool, all the spy stuff, mol, but they are already wound pretty tight, don't need them wound any tighter and having car chases, mol. :-h I agree, thee only, James Bond, is Sean Connery. =;
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 17 November, 2010
    Are we in week 10 or week 11? I knew I sent stuff for week 10... and I dont want to miss another week cuz I am confused....and im so confused! :? Halp!
    edited 17 November, 2010
    Week 11 BE SURE YOU GET THURS NIGHT PICK IN BEFORE GAME! THU, NOV 18 TIME 8:20 (ET) Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins SUN, NOV 21TIME 1:00 (ET) Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings Washington Redskins at Tennessee Titans Arizona Cardnials at Kansas City Cheifs Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals Baltimore Ravens at Carolina Panthers Cleveland Browns at Jacksonville Jaguars Oakland Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers Houston Texans at NY Jets 4:05 Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints Tampa Bay Bucks at San Francisco 49ers Atlanta Falcons at St. Louis Rams Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots 8:20 NY Giants at Philadelphia Eagles MON, NOV 22 8:30 (ET) Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers
    edited 18 November, 2010
    Hey Allie....... I isn't supposed to tells anyones, but Sunday is mommy's birthyday! Me and Cruiser wanted to tells you, because you is our good Dallas buddy, so..... we thoughts about having a surprise party for her, at the late late show on Friday. Can you helps us send out the invitations? Well, we is just little kittens and we can't read or writes yet, so maybe Pepper could helpy. :-h We was gonna have it at the tailgatey party on Sunday, but we is going to the Dallas game in Dee-troit and we thought it would be more fun on Friday. We gets lots and lots of goodys on Fridays, mol, we can builds up our "stash" again, that Pepper cleaned out, mol. Thanks little bud! =; :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 20 November, 2010
    Football Christmas contest. The Prizes will be: 3rd - Rosette 2nd - Rosette Zealie 1st- 1st row special gift Zealie Judging date will be announced later- I cant decide If it should be Christmas eve or the day before. I dont know what mommy has planned yet. To Enter- Post your picture, In the description section put "Football Christmas Contest 2010", and the category number. Also since we are doing this in this thread it may be hard for me to find your entries so please Paw-mail me once your entries are ready. The catagories are: 1)cutest costume (real) 2)Cutest photoshopped image 3)Cutest real christmas action shot (example- cat in the christmas tree) 1 photo entry per catagory per pet please. Bounus points if you include anything Football related in your entries.