Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2010
    We liked Dandy Don. He seemed always happy.
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Sorry for being late, Mommy has had THE crud. Week 14 THU, DEC 9 Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Tiotans SUN, DEC 12 Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions NY Giants at Minnesota Vikings Tampa Bay Bucks at Washington Redskins Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers Oakland Raiders at Jacksonville Jags Seattle Seahawhs at San Francisco 49ers St. Louis Rams at New Orleans Saints Miami Dolphins at NY Jets Denver Broncos at Arizona Cardinals Kansas City Cheifs at San Diego Chargers New England Pats at Chicago Bears Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys MON, DEC 13 Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Green Bay ... all the way!!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Hi kitties:-h Sorry we've been Meow-I-A, those dorks of ours keep us away a lot ((grrr)) How 'bout them Stillers beatin' the Blackburds, huh? I tell ya what, though - that was a tough game to watch. Those defensive battle games just drag on... and on.....and on. So...*check schedule*...it looks like we're up against Cheyanne's team again this week!
    edited 9 December, 2010
    I'm confused :-k Are we sending picks to Pepper or Cowboy:?: :-k
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Picks go to Cowboy. Not a problem if sent to us, we get them to him. Good Luck Purrs!
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Picks are in! We sent them to Pepper - hope your Mommy is feeling better:c9
    edited 9 December, 2010
    Ooops.... :O Allie Kat - so you'll forward them? Thank you :) I like your Christmas tree shot there. Mommy always gets mad when I get in the tree:((
    edited 10 December, 2010
    No problem Y'all. Not at all. I did not knock one thing off of the tree getting in it and napping. Mommy and Sister knocked off and broke 3 balls getting me out of it!:))!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    THE NYG AND MH VIKING BAME IS POSTPONED! The Giants spent the night in KC airport trying to get to Minn. The Minn/St Paul airport is still closed and part of the dome at the stadium has deflated due to the weight of the snow. Will update when I hear something more!
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Minnesota Metrodome collapses, in Midwest blizzard: MINNEAPOLIS – A storm that spanned parts of eight states continued to dump heavy snow in the upper Midwest on Sunday, collapsing the Metrodome in Minneapolis and forcing numerous road closures. The storm was moving eastward a day after it dumped 20 inches of snow in some places. A Sunday NFL football game between the New York Giants and the Minnesota Vikings had already been pushed to Monday because the Giants couldn't get to Minneapolis to play when the inflatable Metrodome collapsed Sunday. It's uncertain when that game will now be played. The Giants were stuck Saturday night in Kansas City, Mo., after their flight was diverted there with the Twin Cities airport closed because of the snowstorm. So very glad, it wasn't Dallas trying to get to the Metrodome, so very glad we already played in the Hoosier dome in Indianapolis last week, and very very thankful, this didn't happen, during the game, with all the fans and players in there. =;
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Giants and Vikings are playing in Detriot Monday night. If you can get there and have tickets to the game, you get premiumn seating. General seats will be free.
    edited 12 December, 2010
    FOX will broadcast the game tomarrow night regionally, in Min and NY.
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Road Trip! :))! Who wants to go to Dee-troit? :-h Bump will volunteer his gulfstream jet, but he ain't allowed to fly it, he is too young, to get a pilot's liscense, and Apollo ain't allowed to, mol, kittens flyin everywhere and hangin on for dear life, when he drove the horsies for the hay ride, mol, maybe we can get Aragorn to fly it, he is a level headed sensable boy. :)) Allie, does ya wants to goes to Dee-troit? We gots to routes against those Giants, and maybe we can play with the Lions, they is big kitties, mol. :))
    edited 12 December, 2010
    I know, thank Katz no one was inside the Metrodome when it collapsed!! :-O. Scary to think about. Here's a video of the actual collapse. The stadium cameras just happend to be in position to catch it. http://tinyurl.com/2g3tmb8 Do you think it's ironic that the Giants couldn't make it to Minnesota? I'm not so sure....perhaps someone uo here was watching over them and the Vikings:c9
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Pepper, I answered your e-meow :) Steelers won!!!%:D%;c;%:D% We have a playoff berth!!|$||$|
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Cowboy - I'm a reindeer now, maybe I could pull a sleigh up to Detroit?
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 12 December, 2010
    -grumble, grumble, pout, pout-
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Indianapolis 30, Tennessee 28 SUN, DEC 12 1PM Buffalo 13, Cleveland 6 Detroit 7, Green Bay 3 Pittsburgh 23, Cincinnati 7 Tampa Bay 17, Washington 16 Atlanta 31, Carolina 10 Jacksonville 38, Oakland 31
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Watch the Chicago/NE game if you can get it! SNOWBOWL! Aragorn and Spot Kat should be able to get us to Dee-troit with Miranda's help! Free seats! Get the stadium blankets and hot chocolates ready!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Aragorn can drive the sleigh and Miranda can be the head reindeer, with her little red nose, she can "guide the sleigh tonight" mol. Who else wants to volunteer to be reindeers, and takes us to Dee-troit? :-O We is gonna need alots of blankies and hotty chocolates in sippy cuppys and bibbys, for us kittens! :-h And some kitty has to bringy kitten wipeys, for our messy faces and paws, we still gots a stashy of samores, behind the big screen TV in our kitten tenty, and we is bringin some, mol. :)) Are ya ready for some Sunday night footyball!!! Gonna be a biggy fistfight down in big D. ~a~ Cruiser mades some chili, reciepe he gots from Pepper, no hotty saucy for kittens, to keep everybodys tummy warms, hotty chocloatey with whippy cream for kittens, and for the adult kitties, he brought some JD. Allie, please reminds Pepper, to brings the kittens sippy cuppys and bibbys. Bump is loadin up the F150 with the kittens Dallas stuff, and the foody that Cruiser mades, see ya all at the tailgate party tonight in Dallas!! ~b~
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Pep brings sippy cups, bibs, paw wipes and left over seafood gumbo to go with Cruiser's chili.* *Allie gets tent set up with Christmas cartoons for the kittens to fall asleep with and some of Misty's fudge she hid for tonight.* I still know where you are hiding it, so you do not have to cover your "stash" with a blanket, unless you kittens just like to eat blanket fuzz. *Gives Allie waxpaper and a plastic baggie to place stash snacks in* Besides with the tv constantly on, your goodies are melting and making a mess.
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Giants are in Detroit. Vikings should be landing any minute. Will not know until tomarrow evening if stadium will be secured to play next Monday night game Bears vs Vikings.
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Allie! We gots fudgy too? Cool! ~b~ We appreciates Miss Pepper, giving us waxpaper and little baggies, for our goodies, mol, but, ya know, them little baggies gots little homing devices in them, now she can finds our stash, where ever we hids them, mol. :)) We is gonna has to findy a new "hiding place" for our little stash, mol. :-h We could hidey it in Bump's F150, it gots a invisible fence around it, mol, to keep varmints away from it, but I gots the code, mol, altho Miss Pepper might wonder, why, we is makin so many trippys to Bump's truck. Ya gots to come up with a story. I mades some snickerdoodle cookies today, its just a mix by Betty Crocker, I ain't a cheffy like Cruiser, but we will has some cookies to share with the other kitties, and.... I hids some, in Bump's truck, for later, when the adulty kitties is a drinkin their JD, with proper ID of course, mol. :)) *Cowboy and Allie throwing the frisbee around, dressed in their little snowsuits, and Cruiser has his chilli going. Bump is unloading the kittens Dallas tent, table, chairs and big screen TV, and looking for Christmas movies for the kittens to watch later, and sippin on his JD* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *hugs Cheyenne*:c9
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Indianapolis 30, Tennessee 28 SUN, DEC 12 1PM Buffalo 13, Cleveland 6 Detroit 7, Green Bay 3 Pittsburgh 23, Cincinnati 7 Tampa Bay 17, Washington 16 Atlanta 31, Carolina 10 Jacksonville 38, Oakland 31 4pm San Francisco 40, Seattle 21 New Orleans 31, St. Louis 13 Miami 10, NY Jets 6 San Diego 31, Kansas City 0 New England 36, Chicago 7 Denver 13 at Arizona 43
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Clears path for Miranda's catwheels!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Hey y'all! Dolphins won!!%:D% *gets fitted for sleigh harness* Whee, we're off to Detroit! ♫ ♬ Panda, the red-nosed reincat..... ♫ ♬
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Oh yeah - I fur-got! *ditches harness* Thanks, Pepper! CATWHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|$|
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Sally the Horse Dawg says she will help pull the sleigh! She's big enough!