Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

Comments

• Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Pepper presents kittens with a small frige for their tent.* Ok, this is a safe place to put your stash snacks. Now, if anyone of you gets sick, out goes frige and ALL snacks PERIOD. |:| *Pep fixes sippy cups of warm milk and honey with a drop of vanilla* OMC, y'all are going to be messy kits with chili! *Fixes them a snack while the chili is simmering*
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Thanks you Miss Pepper for the fridge! :-h We will has to makey sure, we doesn't loady up on snackeys, and gets upsetty tummys. But we is kittens, and kittens is messy, mol, thats why we needs bibbys and kitten wipeys! :))
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Doin that, to our goalpost, is gonna be some, serious, payback!! :n:
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Pep grabs a spoon and taste tests chili* Purrfect Cruiser! You will graduate Cheif school with honors Sweetie. Auntie Pepper will help you with your Christmas dinner if you wish and I must be invited to your graduation!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Win, loose, draw, this WILL BE A GAME!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Miss Pepper, I would loves some helpy with my Christmasy dinner. Its our big final before the holidays, and we gets extra credity. You will be my guesty of honor, at my graduation, and the top cheffy, gets to have their guest, speak at the graduation, so prepare your speechy now, mol! =D> I seens some quail in Cowboys Stadiums, what is quail? :-k What goody ideas does ya gots, for Christmasy dinner? :D And tell Allie, we will be a WINNIN this game, mol. =;
    edited 12 December, 2010
    I will be honored Cruiser! Did Y'all see that Vick hit!=D> Oops off the teletron! I had suggested cornish game hens, (see pmail) but quail would be purrfect for the kittens. They are delish and such small birds yet stuffable.:c9 For the kitties, stuffed cornish game hens and stuffed quail for the kittens. Everyone will get their own bird. I will send you some Christmas day menus tomarrow. Oh my Vick was wiped OUT!:D
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Do that to our goal post, payback is a B! Take that Vick! :n:
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Pep checks kittens* Save room for chili little furballs. *TOAST* Bump
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Quails sounds goody for the little kittens, hows does ya cooks them? I never hads quails or cornish gamey hens eithers. We will has to talks about the Christmasy dinner menus, hasn't looked at the pawmail yetty, mommy has to does that. :D
    edited 12 December, 2010
    We will grill them Cruiser. Make up call! POOOOOFFFFFFFF!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    INTERCEPTED! Ummmm, taking out the QB s a La thang. Both LSU and Daints will do that, win, loose, or draw!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Allie, your daddy would remember, the Bounty Bowl days, with Buddy Ryan. He actually had a bounty on the Dallas players. Gave Aikman a concussion, knocked Michael Irvin out of a game. That hit on Vick, was a payback, for what he did to our goal post, Dallas don't forget, broke TO's leg, after he spiked the ball on our Dallas blue star. And.... they didn't call that push in the back, by the Eagle player to the Dallas player, a few plays earlier. That FG just before the half, really helped! :D
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Miss Pepper, can we has some chilli now? Our little tummys is gettin hungry, and we has to save roomy, for the fudge and snickerdoodle cookies, and we will be good little kittens, and not over loads our tummys, so we gets sicky, and loses our fridge. :))
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Pep fixes chili for kittens* Here are your bibs *ties bibs on* And here are fresh drinks for y'all. *Warm milk and vanilla* Baby eggnogs. I will be back to clean Y'all up and settle you in your blankies in the tent.
    edited 12 December, 2010
    *Allie has football game programed, and programs Christmas cartoons to come on after game* Ok Y'all we are set for the night!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Allie, asks your mommy, if us little kittens, can go see the Yogi Bear movie, over Christmas vacation, Miss Pepper could be our adulty kitty supervision, and my mommy, said she would pays for all the tickets, and the popcorn, cotton candy, soda and candy, buts Miss Pepper gots to makey sure, we doesn't overloads our little tummys and gets sicky. She said Bump would even drive us kittens. :-h
    edited 12 December, 2010
    OK, I will take kittens to see Yogi Bear Movie. I will pick you up and deliver you home. Popcorn only. I will take in sippy cups in Mommy's big purse. Oh my, look at this!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Vick WILL hurt in the morning!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    OMC! *Cleans up kittens! Chili paws everywhere. Settles them with fresh kitten nogs, a piece of fudge, blankies, and movies for when game is over* Bump, another drink? *Fixes drinks*
    edited 12 December, 2010
    DOWN AGAIN!
    edited 12 December, 2010
    That! Will cost Jackson, another payback!! :n:
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Held them to a FG, Defense!! ~a~
    edited 12 December, 2010
    Well...... that pretty much eliminates Dallas from the playoffs.......sigh...... :(( But Dallas played well, they stood and fought and never gave up, never quit, tonight, Philadelphia was the better team. Will be gettin some serious payback next time Dallas playes Philly, gonna get Vick and gonna get Jackson, might just make sure the Giants get the division, and make the Eagles go as a wild card, the beauty of being knocked out of the playoffs, we get to play spoilers. :-O *Kittens are sad, they want to snuggle in their Dallas blankies, eat some fudge, and watch Christmas movies*
    edited 13 December, 2010
    *Kitty reindeers is all hooked up, Miranda, with her little red nose, is head kitty reindeer, she will guide the sleigh tonight* *Kittens is all bundled in their little snow suits and Dallas blankeys* *Bump loadin up the sleigh, with kittens hotty chocolates, and extra mittens, we all know, kittens lose their mittens, mol* We is a waitin on Pepper to bring Allie, along with the kittens sippy cuppys and bibbys, and some snackys for the kittens, then we is on our way, to Dee-troit and a free game. Bump and Pepper will be the adult kitties chaparones, and keep little kittens out of trouble, in Dee-troit, mol. We is also awaitin Aragorn, who is supposed to drives the sleigh tonight, mol. :)) :D %:D% ;c; ~a~ ~b~
    edited 13 December, 2010
    "The NFL suspended New York Jets strength coach Sal Alosi for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs without pay for his intentional tripping of Miami Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll(notes) on Sunday. He was also fine $25,000. The announcement, first reported by Jay Glazer, came hours after an apologetic Alosi met with the New York media to reiterate his regret for the incident. In a brief statement at Jets headquarters in New Jersey, Alosi told reporters that he had apologized to Carroll, Dolphins coach Tony Sparano, Jets owner Woody Johnson, team general manager Mike Tannenbaum and head coach Rex Ryan. He said he didn't offer his resignation and would be accepting of any punishment that was handed down. That ended up being three games, and any potential Jets playoff games, without salary, an essential ban for the rest of the season. The decision was jointly decided upon by the Jets and the NFL. That, plus the fine, is a severe penalty for a coach who makes a working-man's salary, not the millions of dollars earned by the players he trains take in per year." Its a good thing, that wasn't a Dallas player, he did that to, the Dallas players would of pounded him, and gladly taken the punishment. When TO scored a TD, and ran all the way, to the 50 yd line, and spiked the ball, on our blue star, George Teague, of Dallas, charged him, and knocked him down. He was fined, the Dallas players pitched in and paid his fine, ya don't mess with our blue Dallas star. =;
  • Sarah ClarkSarah Clark Ruston, AustinMember Posts: 689
    edited 13 December, 2010
    Everycat Please remember to enter into the Christmas Contest! Im going to repost the contest info here now so that its easier for everycat to find! Next week we will have more yummy fudge and cookies and candies and eggnog and cider to share in celebration of the contest! The categories are: 1)cutest costume (real) 2)Cutest photoshopped image 3)Cutest real Christmas action shot (example- cat in the Christmas tree) 1 photo entry per catagory per pet please. The Prizes will be: 3rd - Rosette 2nd - Rosette + Zealie 1st- 1st row special gift + Zealie Judging date - Friday Dec 17th! All entries MUST be submitted by 4pm on Friday Dec 17th so that they can be reviewed. The announcements will be made after 8pm CST (during the normal LLS times). To Enter- Post your picture, In the description section put Football Christmas Contest 2010, and the category number or name. Also since we are doing this in this thread it may be hard for me to find your entries so please Paw-mail me once your entries are ready. You can send your entries to ME or to Pepper, because she is being nice enough to judge this one so that Misty and I can enter. I will be Judging the LLS version.
    edited 14 December, 2010
    Phillie 30, Dallas 27 NYG 21 Min 3 Baltimore 34 Houston 28
    edited 14 December, 2010
    THU, DEC 16 San Francisco 49ERS at San Diego Chargers SUN, DEC 19 Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans Jacksonville Jags at Indianapolis Colts Kansas City Chiefs at St. Louis Rams Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins Detroit Lions at Tampa Bay Bucks Arizona Cards at Carolina Panthers New Orleans Saints at Baltimore Ravens Philadelphia Eagles at NY Giants Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks NY Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders Green Bay Packers at New England Pats MON, DEC 20 Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings
    edited 15 December, 2010
    Upon further investigation, it was found that Alosi, instructed the Jets players, to form a wall, along the sideline. Alosi has gone from $25,000 fine, and being suspended for the season, without pay, to now being suspended indefinatly. The Jets players, who were instructed to stand there, were not punished. :-O Not a cool thing to do, against a division rival, ya know, there will be payback, down the line somewhere. The Dolphins and their fans, have the sympathy and support, of alot of people, and the NFL, which ya know, Goodelle, is hot on behavoir stuff, is further investigating this, and have the cooperation of the Jets. Besides punishing Alosi, I can see the Jets coming out of this, with some kind of punishment too.