Fierce meowing, hissing, spitting and growling.

Susanna CookSusanna Cook Member Posts: 768
edited 28 December, 2010 in Behavior & Training
Daisy is a beautiful cat, and she used to be a very sweet cat on top of that. Now she is the grouchiest cat in the house. I'm not saying it's the kitten Socko's fault, but ever since he came along, she's been mad at both him and me. Socko chaces her around the house and she makes horrible sounds that literally sound like a mountain lion. Misty used to get mad when Daisy was this age, but she always has just hissed. Daisy is different. I get near her and she growls and tries to bite me. My mom says she thinks it's worst when Socko is around, but she does this a lot of times when Socko's NOT around. She used to be such a sweet cat too. I understand that it may be jealousy because of Socko getting lots of attention and she feels like it has been stolen, but I can't give her attention when she just hisses and runs. Very rarely is she actually happy with me. I got Socko six months ago and she HAS to be used to his scent by now.