New to Catster

Audrey MantelAudrey Mantel Member Posts: 5
edited 17 February, 2011 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi Im new here. Found the address on a calendar I got gor Xmas. I have 2 fur babies. Spinner a black Amer SH and Shadow a grey Amer SH. I have some questions and concerns. Looks like a great place to find answers. Thanks for having us!

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2011
    Hi Spinner and Shadow! :-h Welcome to Catster! You will love it here! Good to meet y'all! =; Gimli, Isis, Tabi, Charlie, Kenji & K.C.
  • Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 15 February, 2011
    Welcome Shadow and Spinner - you\'re going to love Catster, just like we do! You can find answers on anything here, by looking through Forums, or just getting on and posting questions, like you did here. We also have pmail, so you can send a direct message to anyone, and nobody\'s personal info is compromised. Enjoy! prrrrp, Tink~a~:-h
  • Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 16 February, 2011
    Welcome to catster! you will not find a friendlier bunch than there is here! ;c;
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 February, 2011
    Welcome Shadow and Spinner, friend request on the way %:D%:-h

Bruce The Boss

• Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 17 February, 2011
    Hi Spinner and Shadow! Welcome! We'll all be glad to help you with anything. Just let us know. :D