looking for a natural cat food with lots of gravy

emilee anshcuetzemilee anshcuetz smyrnaMember Posts: 13
edited 24 February, 2011 in Food & Nutrition
my cats really love their wet food with lots of gravy. problem is all the natural foods i purchase seem to have none. any idea on brands that have lots of gravy and are good for my babies?

Comments

• Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 24 February, 2011
    Natural or grain free? Because the two aren't always the same thing. Avoid grains completely if at all possible. Wellness is a good food that has gravy. They have the pouches with lots of gravy and even the cans have a lot of moisture in it. Merrick is another one, Weruva. Any one of those. Have you tried those at all? :?
  • Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
    edited 24 February, 2011
    Edward, I wonder if you could be tricked into thinking there was more gravy by adding a little water and stirring? Sneaky, I know :) but I do this with Isabelle to get her to take in more water, and she eats it right up. Or even some plain chicken broth (homemade, no salt, spices, etc.) if they\'re going to be really picky. :?