NCR (Not Cat Related) Anybody ever try Match.com or Chemestry.com?

2»

Comments

• Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 30 March, 2011
    Glad you all enjoyed the food. That's what life in New Orleans (and the surrounding area) is all about, eating good food and TALKING about eating good food....MOL..MOL. Anybody still hungry??? Oh, and let us congratulate KuKu Ju on his winning a ribbon at the recent cat show he participated in. Lizzie - the hostess
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 31 March, 2011
    *Horray for me* my dad would love it there in New Orleans.. food is always on his mind... he cooks dinner at breakfast time..that way its prepared and done.
  • Monique ReeceMonique Reece CoronaMember Posts: 775
    edited 6 April, 2011
    @Bumpurr\'s Mommy (from Munky\'s Mama): Mol at your post! But as someone who is pretty (um, i\'m really uncomfortable saying that, by the way, because i\'m not used to it), i gotta tell you, it\'s still hard to find a human male who likes me for my insides as well as for my outsides. :-/ I\'ve been doing a lot of thinking about this, and i think that our \"downfall\" is our independence, not our looks (whether \"good\" or \"bad\"). Once a guy gets to know me and knows that i do what i want when i want, and i don\'t actually need him to do anything for me, he gets kinda squirrelly. And i\'m sure you\'re beautiful, especially when you\'re holding your baby and smiling into his face. If some dumb human male can\'t see that, then you\'re right. It\'s his loss. And batteries never let us down-- they\'re always there when we need them!:))
  • Sharon DaltonSharon Dalton Member Posts: 3,728
    edited 6 April, 2011
    This is Mordred's mom, so glad to knon that she's not the only one who would fail miserably at the dating game. I'm 66, and, while I don't walk with a cane, I frequently (especially when getting up after having sat for a couple of hours) walk with a gimp! :))! I have three house cats and two outdoor cats (my "grey boys"), and I'm happy in their company. I just kinda wish they could go out to dinner with me sometines! ;)
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 13 April, 2011
    We will go out to dinner wiff you if you need company.. coming right ova.
2»