NCR (Not Cat Related) Who Wants to Pick the First Topic?

Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
edited 22 March, 2011 in Plus Friendly
OK, did request a NCR (Not Cat Related) Forum from Catster, they did recieve it, said they would forward it on, nothing yet, so as Bump is the first one to test the waters, mol, and usually take a bath, mol, lets get this started, mol. :-h :)) =; %:D% ~a~ ~b~ We had a NHR (Not Horse Related) section on Equichat, the moderators had us put in in the Adult Rider forum, so they weren't in all of the other forums, mol. :)) :-O :)) So lets just get this started and see what happens, mol, Bump ain't never been one to back down, mol. So who wants to start the first topic. The brave one, gets their choice of whatever zelia they want, Bump ain't above bribbing kitties either, mol, mol, mol. =D> What kitty on here, besides the Bump, has a big mouth, mol. ~b~ I do think we need to keep this clean and poliet, or we are gonna lose it. =;

Comments

• Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 22 March, 2011
    Bump's mom: What type of horses does you opn? My sister and brother-in-law have quarter horses and one paint. They ride western, and live on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain, north of New Orleans. My sister has also participated on "Fox Hunts", but all they do is chase a fox-scented lure. They also have five cats, three dogs and goats and cattle. The New Orleans Kitties