does anyone know where i can find cheap cat beds?

Hannah RoseHannah Rose ChicagoMember Posts: 167
edited 14 April, 2011 in Plus Friendly
we need a new cat bed. mom has already looked at the petsmart and petco and they were to expensive. and little bit small. we like them a bit a big side. does anyone where mom can find cheap cat beds?

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 April, 2011
    What about these ones:? http://cgi.ebay.com/PWB1002-Cozy-Cave-Cat-Dog-Pet-Bed-M-/140534531084?pt=US_Pet_Beds&hash=item20b882c40c I hope the code works I\'ll try it another way too. but this link is generated in NZ so it may be different for you. It is with e-bay in the USA. There are often new items for sale there. Is $10.00 a good price? I don\'t know as we don\'t get the range you guys get. Our trade me has brand new items which are a lot cheaper than the shops, that\'s why I thought of your e-bay. Here\'s the link if the other one didn\'t work. USA e-bay cheap dog bed
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 April, 2011
    There probably more a lot more. We get lots of cats beds for Balty as he goes through them like nobody's business. He pees in them and there's only so many times they can go through the wash.:(
  • Hannah RoseHannah Rose ChicagoMember Posts: 167
    edited 14 April, 2011
    yes 10.00 is fine price. my cats usally the cat beds with their claws so usally i dont by really expensive.