Meows & Purrs!!

Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
edited 22 January, 2007 in Plus Fun
Meow! It\'s me, Tango! This is just a place to curl up and take a nap, or stroke someone\'s very deserving ego! Lot\'s of rubbing around legs here and lot\'s of headbutts! If you don\'t like purring then don\'t hang out, and remember, no hissing allowed!!

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Great idea Tango m'man! Well, I'll have to say headbutts to you for thinkin' up such a great thread!
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Tango, I\'m in, I love purrrrs, and headbutts! Mommy says she\'s never heard me hiss, so I promise to be good!!! ;-) CatsterPlus ROCKS! Tiger Lily Hi Lemur *heart skips a beat*
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Excellent, Tango, m'man! Simply elegant and timely idea for laid back cats! A new frappuccino cafe for Selket...are you wi-fi yet here? so Jacques can bring his laptop? We'll certainly drop in often! -=the fiends
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lemur...I think that someone has a crush on you!? Vijay...Did I tell you that I love that picture of you?...and tof you in the tnds me of myself!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yep, Tango...those trees were the Best -- well, maybe walking on the beach was the best...yet again...isn't being a Cat wonderful? Yeeeowwrow!!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    VIJAY! How's it going? Haven't heard from you in a while m'man. By the way, lovin' those new pics of your family. Baby Selket, how cute! And you on the beach-you lucky cat, you! Hi Tango. Once again. How's it going? Hey my baby catster sis T.Lily. Still lovin' your new pic as well. Isn't is great guys. Makes her look all grown up! Mom posted new pics of ALL of us tonight. So please make sure and take a peak. Most of us have 2 pages worth!!!
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What a pride of amazing and photogenic cats we are! Rearing-up-on-hind-legs-with-enthusiasm-headbutts for all! Tango, I love your outdoor modelling. And Tiger Lily, you are cuter than a whole bunch of buttons! Um, hi, Vijay and Lemur... *blush*gulp* ... Now I can\'t decide who I have the biggest crush on...
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *headbutts for all* anyone got some cheese?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, Spike and Pal! I've just recently returned from The Other Side, so am "almost" new! heh heh This is going to be a fun place to hang out! My sister Selket and brother Jacques are pooped from organizing catster football, but they'll be around later...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy has been keeping an eye on the number of kitties on Catster every day.... As we are writing this, the number is 39,924 Catster Cats. 518 Plus members ;-) It looks like Catster will hit 40,000 sometime today, isn\'t that awesome!!! SO MUCH KITTY LOVE... Catster ROCKS!!!!!!! Purrrrrrs & Meezer Kisses, Tiger Lily P.S. As of now they have 99,658 doggies on Dogster....That\'s ALOT of doggie breath!!!! hehehe ;-)
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    P-U!!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That makes 99,658 more poop machines to deal with! Yuck gross! I am having a hard enough time with the 2 in my house! Purrs anyway!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It\'s offical kitties, Catster is now 40,000 Kitties strong! You can find the lucky kitty\'s name in my \"39,924 and counting ...\" thread over at the \"What I love About Catster\" Forum Hope all you sweet kitties are having a great weekend!!!! Purrrrrs, Tiger Lily
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tiger Lily, nice to see another orange female, we are special you know. I just wuv the pictures of you with the shopping cart. Where do you shop? tee, hee!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi All! What's up? Anybody seen either Mayor Bailey or Ms. Bailey.... Yeah - lots of catsters and LOTS of new threads. We are away for a bit and now it looks like a cross-eyed puzzle... Hi, Klemmie, m'dear! Hi, Honorary Meezer! [next thing she will want to be an honorary Tonkinese!!]
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I just stopped by to purr at everyone.
  • Crystal HillCrystal Hill Member Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'m new here but \"Meow & Purr\" to all my kitty friends.....
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Need help finding that special love one? Feel like you're in an alley and all alone? Are you troubled with lonely nights, eating alone and an empty kittymail box? Well, all you have to do is call! On me that is! One call, that's all, and I'll promise to work hard for you to help find you that special somecat. Just ask around. You won't be sorry. References available upon request.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Colby, you are such a handsome kitty!!!!! We are so glad your here!!! Welcome Muffin, you are such a beauty!!! Happy Belated 10th Birthday! That\'s reason to CELEBRATE!!!! Isn\'t CatsterPlus the best!!!! We love making new friends here!!!! Catster Rules!!! Tiger Lily
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome, Colby! Hi, Muffin! Our favorite bushy-tailed Brit! Did you guys know Muffin has a wonderful place to roam and has adventures with rabbits (ahem, Muffin!), dogs and horses...we love it! --the fiends
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh, rabbits! Will you share your bunnies, Muffin?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello everyone, There's enough rabbits for everycat here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Really, Muffin! Have you checked with your mum? What if these eatsters of exotica charter a 747 and decide to become houseguests? *giggle* The rabbits we've seen around here have ears that are as big as we are...you must have smaller ones, or be verry brave! Oh, but I forget Gomer is Commando Kitty...I guess he could handle a Big Wabbit.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *giggle* Selket, if Gomer can handle a vet, I'm pretty sure he's got the bunnies covered. He really prefers birds though. Sigh. The show-off likes to jump straight up and snatch them out of the air. You know ... younger brothers. Speaking of which, how is Jacques?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Topaz, m'dear! Commando-Poop is dead asleep! Hey, when is the full moom...gotta check. Jacques has been having the cat crazies, so I figure it's full moon risin'. But maybe not. You know the cat crazies? Running all over, getting the tail-bushies, staring at imaginary bugs and jumping in the air? That stuff? Wow. The cat mother just stared while he flew over her chair!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *laughing* Yes, I know the cat crazies. I live with one. Gomer does that at least twice a week. :) Wonder what's gotten into Jacques, though? Seems like we just had a full moon. Must just be standard annoying little brother stuff. :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Uh huh. The cat mother always checks for full moons. Jacques really doesn't DO that crazy thing, or not too often anyway. Did you notice tht Pal, the male from RI who's posted here ? well HE is into rabbits, too. It's a veritable plague of bunny-eating. Maybe Jacques is frustrated because he hasn't seen the Big bunnies and doesn't believe me... hummm...I think it's too late and Everycat is still suffering from the party last night! We really ought to recruit to make this the coffee-house-chat-place that I think Tango had in mind... We really do need a place to unravel sometimes, no?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yes! I like the coffee house idea. We could certainly use one. :) Recruiting is a good idea. Quiet chats are so nice.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mum says I look like a leopard with an antelope when I carry my prize rabbit. I usually only catch the baby rabbits, so there not that big and alot easier to catch!