Meows & Purrs!!

Comments

• Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    LOL ... I bet you do, Muffin! Mmm ... baby rabbits. :) Great idea Selket! I'll commandeer a 747 and pick all the rabbit-eaters up on my way to Muffin's! There've got to be enough bunnies for all of us, right? I mean, rabbits reproduce ... well, like rabbits!
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes Gomer, we've got to stop those rabbits taking over the world!
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Quote *There\'ve got to be enough bunnies for all of us, right? I mean, rabbits reproduce ... well, like rabbits!* LOL, your funny Gomer, we like you already!!!! If I ever brought home a rabbit to eat mommy would probably cry, she says she knows we are hunters but she dosn\'t want to see it!!! hehehe ;-) She\'s squemmish, LOL
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    whew- had to stop by for a quiet latte moment after the late into the morning poetry and bongo session at The Cat's Meow... that Irish really had the cool cats waaay laid back. I mean baaad! Oh, I'm too tired to check right now -- you Brits must give us the time difference so we will know when you can hang out, 'kay? *curls up with latte*
  • Deborah CreaseDeborah Crease Mayland, ChelmsfordMember Posts: 1,555
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Selket, our time is 8 hours in front of the time on Catster, so when it is midnight your time it is 8 am here. It is 12:10 now.
  • Shawnee CShawnee C Danville, PAMember Posts: 181
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Such a big time difference... right now its 9:45pm here. I bet you look very cute carrying a big fuzzy rabbit, Muffin!
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm back and better than ever!!! We haven't been around now for six days and we were lost without Catster!! Can you believe it we crashed again and thought it was for good...then Mom got a wild hair and bought a new system! Boy is it nice! Please have your Mom write my Mom Jacques...we have lost all emails again but we promise not to with this new computer! We have no problems now! Horay!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Holy Katz, Tango! WE''re so happy to see you we will fly over wild rabbits! If anyone here doesn't know TANGO -- introduce yourself, quick! He's Da Man!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Tango! Great to see you, my man! Wait till Topaz here's you're back online; she'll be so excited. :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tango ... missed my fellow canine loving kitty! So good to see you back. Hi Muffin and Tiger Lily. I'm Gomer's older sister ... and he IS pretty funny, but you'd better watch out ... he can be trouble. :) Selket? Do you have a chai latte for a girlfriend over there?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sure do, m'dear! Uh, Gomer, you okay ?-- having bunny dreams? Oh, Tango must have snuck off to look at Football cards!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *whisper* Everykit has had a crush big time on Tango; no one's got him yet! heh heh
  • Zinnia SantosZinnia Santos Miami/Ft. LauderdaleMember Posts: 232
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all I am sort of lost. so much changes since I was last on. Not sure where to go. There are so many topics now. Hope all is well.
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    my mom gets mad at me for killing baby bunnies! so she went out in the field and found 3 more of them and grabbed them and let them go farther away from me! the nerve!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques...You know that I am a Playboy!! I just don't know if I am ready to settle down but I surely fancy the idea of lot's of girlfriends!!! You know ChaCha thinks that I belong to her! She really thinks she is a cat! She even sleeps on the back of the couch with me! She would love to be able to climb a tree and just doesn't understand why she can't follow me up!?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Just you wait, Tango, dear --someday she will! Then you both will be up a tree, Big Time! purrs!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I know what you mean Linux about being lost! That's why I always come back in to Meows & Purrs or The C at's Meow! Although Football 101 is a favorite of mine! 1st & Goal...2nd & a long 20! It's just hard to keep up with all the different things going on! I love & headbutt anyone that starts a thread, but lately only have time to touch on a couple of posts! Hope I didn't just fumble! I just like being with old friends and there are always many new ones there too!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HI Tango, my handsome friend. How have you been? Nice to see you back! Hi my dear Selket! Ms. Webster said to tell you and your mom "hi". *winks* Jacques - What no good have you been up to lately? Besides football. Haven't heard from you in a couple weeks, so you must be pretty busy. Good for you!! Matchmaking has been at an all time low this week. It's been soooo slow this week everywhere. Wonder what's going on.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tango, Hi Everycat! Well, the football is a much better idea than the virtual kitchen hockey match! Sweetie, sometimes we let Vijay speak for all, and don't sign each name. Just "the fiends" ya know. Besides, he's enjoying getting keyboard skills back.
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tango, glad to see you back! It\'s also nice to see so many new Plus friends. HI SAFFRON!!!! I also saw that Milton joined today! Great to see old friends in the Plus forums!!! Hope everyone here has a wonderful weekend!
  • Shelley BryantShelley Bryant SacramentoMember Posts: 1,376
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My family just joined Catster plus. My person has to have help to put pictures on, but she is learning. Me, Dodger, Sauterene,Petipaw & Truchie are so glad that Catster is donating to the relief effort for Katrina. We also are purring for the Power of the Purr chain. I saw that someone was going to give 500 treats. Why don't we have 500 of us Catsters puurrriiinngg on the Power of the Purr chain for rescue and forever homes.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Welcome, Giselle -- nice to meet you, and looking forward to seeing all of you! Yes, now 500 purrs for adoptions would be great -- there will be more need -- there are Katrina rescues and folks moving who have lost pets or want to adopt...oh my! Well, we'll purr no matter what!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    FOOTBALL Pool is still open -- If you want to play a card for this Sunday/Monday games, you have until Midnight, Saturday September 11, Catster time, to get your card to me! See instructions and list of teams at "Football 101 for Cats" under The Cat's Meow.
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HEY! ::LOOKS AROUND:: Where is everymeowie? This place is deader than a door nail [ what does that mean anyway?]. Welp, I just thought I'd pop in and say hello to everymeowie! HI SASSY!!!!! ::Waves frantically and falls off chair, oops!::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Newkits! Selket, are you in a cafe mood? Can I get a latte for you? Purr.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Why, Gomer, that would be delightful...!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah, wonderful dearest Selket! One latte coming up. :) Decaf due to the late hour?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You know, my friend from Cuba thinks a good espresso has less caffeine! Nice and warm...Please?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    An espresso for the lady. Coming right up! So, any good fun to be had on the forums, dearest? Any threads in particular that could use a Commando touch?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ummm, thank you! Very nice--just right! Commando touch. Yes. Have you seen the thread for Tom Cats? It's around...maybe in Parties? Ruben has a special place just for toms! he hee Maybe you should take a peek...