Meows & Purrs!!

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 26 June, 2006
    Thats a really nice way to look at life Sophie! *smiles* Ahhh but if we could all only live it that way.
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 26 June, 2006
    I'm just talking about a general outlook on life.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 26 June, 2006
    I know Sophie. Its a good outlook to have. Just thought I'd tell you it was a nice thing to say.
  • Angela CookAngela Cook ConcordMember Posts: 1,938
    edited 2 July, 2006
    Meow
    edited 8 July, 2006
    Hi TANGO!! Where ya been hidin at handsome?
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 11 July, 2006
    Hi friends! ﮎх٦♀♣
    edited 12 July, 2006
    Oh Mom has been busy! I have missed the forum's but the teenager is doing summer school online so I don't get the computer much!
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 12 July, 2006
    To the ﮎх٦♀♣!!! Hi Tango!
  • Dr- Rebecca KennedyDr- Rebecca Kennedy Member Posts: 2,026
    edited 15 July, 2006
    Hiya Pals! How is everyone?
    edited 18 July, 2006
    Meow Hello! How is everyone?? We are missing all!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2006
    How are you doing, Tango, m'man?? It's good to see you! We're all ok here...we have a nice cool night for the first time in about a week. Open windows and fresh air! Gotta love it! :-)
  • Denise BlakeyDenise Blakey HyattsvilleMember Posts: 706
    edited 21 July, 2006
    awwwwwwwww, many headbutts around, and purrrrrrs.
    edited 27 July, 2006
    We have been cating around again! Guess what...I brought home this little creature today and Mom took it away from me!! She says that it's a baby squirrel! I don't know?? It dropped from the sky! Anyway...I wasn't going to hurt the tiny thing! *licks his lips as he says that* Now Mom has another baby!!!
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 27 July, 2006
    Awww Tango, you just get the best stuff!! So far, only Casey and Donny have caught a wasp each! I still haven't caught anything yet *sniff, sniff*
  • Alena WirfsAlena Wirfs WillaminaMember Posts: 126
    edited 27 July, 2006
    I don't get to go hunting outside, but I am an expert spider and fly catcher. I especially like the spiders....so tasty. Mom loves me even more for this because she HATES spiders, but dislikes smashing them. Now, she grabs me and points to the spider and I catch it and eat it. Such a nice relationship we have I don't have to hunt for them, she does all the work for me. purrs, Ginger Cat
    edited 1 August, 2006
    Darn it!!! Now there are three babies!! Two boys and a girl! They are getting love at least every five hours!!! They get bottles of milk and lots of belly rubs!! Mom says that when they open their eyes she'll post a pic for everyone to see. Darn squirrel babies! Aren't you suppose to munch on these things?? Kitty Munchies!!!
    edited 1 August, 2006
    Oh my kitty! This seems wike a lot of fun! Anyone want fish sticks. *Shows fishy sticks*
    edited 2 August, 2006
    I'll take some fish sticks, since Mom will not make squirrel stew!
    edited 2 August, 2006
    Hey Marie...Don't give up on your hunting abilities! It will come, but why break your nails! Let the other cats do the work!
    edited 2 August, 2006
    *Hands Tango fish stick* Would anyone else like a fish stick??
    edited 4 August, 2006
    Lovely job on the sticks Madison! ...and quite tasty!
    edited 14 August, 2006
    Gosh...Did my fish stick breath run everycat off??
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 14 August, 2006
    Fish sticks? I didn't know there were fish sticks. Are there any left? I'm Vanessa, btw. Toffy's sister.
    edited 14 August, 2006
    MOL! Tango you are such a hoot!
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 16 August, 2006
    Fish sticks? Yuck! I prefer Chicken!! or even better... FRENCH FRIES!!! Nummy!! I always steal humans fries!! tee hee and yet I still have my purrfect figure!! ;-)
    edited 23 October, 2006
    Hello everyone! I am finally on Catster and would be pleased to meet you all officially.
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 23 October, 2006
    I like fish sticks... how's everything been going Tango?
    edited 23 October, 2006
    Yum! Fish sticks
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 23 October, 2006
    Tango, where are you. Hum, maybe he went to brush his teeth.
    edited 24 October, 2006
    Hi everyone. I'm like Aprillee and I'm new too.