Rémy\\\'s Day

Beverly WoodinBeverly Woodin Member Posts: 16
edited 9 June, 2011 in Senior Cats
I searched my soul to be sure it was time for me to let Rémy go in a peaceful time. I chose not to see him feel worse, but to wake up and function like he had for the last month of his life. He went peacefully here in my arms gazing in my eyes. I gave him the gift of freedom from his little achy body, and I believe he wanted to go. His face became kitten like as he drifted away. I will never forget the love he taught me.

Comments

• Lisa ProvostLisa Provost Member Posts: 4,486
    edited 1 June, 2011
    Ohhhh, we're so very, very sorry for your loss. Remy had a wonderful mom in you and he knows you gave him a terrific life full of love and happiness. It will be hard for you for awhile, but you chose to do something very unselfish. To let him go with dignity and peace. |:|
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 1 June, 2011
    Oh bless you, he is free from pain now and running free at the bridge|:|
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 1 June, 2011
    So Sorry for your loss|:||:||:||:|
  • Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 2 June, 2011
    I\'m So sorry to hear that you have lost Remy. We often don\'t realize what a big space they actually fill in our lives until they are gone. It\'s good that you had some extra time at the end to spend with him to let him know how loved he was. Our thoughts and purrayers are with you. Luv, Tink|^| Remy: |/a/|
  • BambergcatBambergcat Member Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 June, 2011
    Sad to hear about Remy....it is never easy to say good-bye but when it is their time, you need to be there for them...Remy is now your guardian angel....our sympathies....Natasha and Alex
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 June, 2011
    |:| Purrs and hugs from us.