I just want to stay inbed

Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
edited 16 June, 2011 in Senior Cats
I am at least 16 and mom is gonna have to take me to vet if I don't improve. All this week I have lay in a bed in the cat room, not even getting out to eat, mom has given me my food while I was laying down. I know I am slowing up, hardly eating at the minute either, just a few mouthfulls at a meal. I still jump up next to mom for a cuddle, but not as much. Mom is wondering if it's 'my time' as I seem very depressed too.

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 June, 2011
    Is it possible to see the vet and see what they say. You may need a little cat nip in your life to get your spring back. Let us know how you go::o I hope you are ok Purrs Balty
  • Lisa DaversLisa Davers SacramentoMember Posts: 3,642
    edited 16 June, 2011
    You should get to the vet asap. Sometimes an UTI or other infection that wouldn't affect us when we ar eyoung will knock us fo rsix when we ar eold.
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 16 June, 2011
    Thanks furrends, I had cat flu but am now all better. mpm took me to vet twice and am now fine xxxx