Can someone tell me,

a ba b Member Posts: 23
why my picture I had isn't there/here anymore? I've written a few things on here before and had my picture icon deal right above well, my kitty cats' names and then I came back this morning and it had me as guest but my pictures still showed up on my cats' profile deals. I found somewhere on here that said I needed to add a picture to their profile deals or somethin and so I did that or such and now there's just a red lined rectangle where my pictures should go above my kitties' names. Any help? -thanks tons, I really appreciate it all. :^:

Comments

• a ba b Member Posts: 23
    edited 5 July, 2011
    I've even added some pictures and changed the display picture to a different one but nothing is working. Can someone please help?:/. Thanks again. :^:
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 July, 2011
    Try getting in contact with HQ. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will see Contact, just let them know your problem, they are very good and will sort it out for you in no time if they can.
    edited 5 July, 2011
    I might've figured it out, is it not showing up just because it's not a picture of each kitty?:/. -if so, sorry about that. -if not, then again, what happened?:/. Thanks always. :^:
    edited 5 July, 2011
    Yeah I thought about that: ). -thanks still the same though. :^: