Where Is Dogster?

Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
Dogster is gone. Type in the URL, SAY Media loads, and there is no Dogster. Here on Catster there are no avatars or photos. Is SAY Media taking us all to the pound? :((

Comments

• Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 11 July, 2011
    All the dogs are missing form my family too :((
  • Dayna HickmanDayna Hickman ChesterMember Posts: 2,149
    edited 12 July, 2011
    I can't find it either??!?!?!?! NO. I am going to uproar. Surely they didn't just kick us all off without telling us first? WTF?! If Dogster doesn't come back I may be pretty pissed off. Say Media WILL be getting BAD publicity from me if they do not bring it back. I can't believe this. It's been acting up all week, but now I can't find it anywhere. The point in deleting the site? IDK, but I DESEREVE answers. So does everyone else who has PAID to use that site. There must be laws against this.
  • Dayna HickmanDayna Hickman ChesterMember Posts: 2,149
    edited 11 July, 2011
    Facebook just posted a comment stating that the site was down. Sorry I flipped out... I was just thinking, "What about all my dogster furriends?!" BOL.
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 12 July, 2011
    I was trying my best not to flip out, and it wasn't easy. Not mad really... just, how would I survive without all my Dogster and Catster Furiends? |:|