Need help with the badge?

Melissa LaneMelissa Lane Member Posts: 27
I'm trying to make a catster badge with all my kitties for my blog. BUT when I check everything it doesn't give me a code or show me what it looks like. It just does nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Melissa LaneMelissa Lane Member Posts: 27
    edited 14 July, 2011
    Oops I guess it's called a 'Widget' ? lol
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 July, 2011
    Ramiel, I see what you mean. The button for \"Show me my widget code\" doesn\'t light up or activate at all. Nothing happens for us, either, no matter what we do. :? You could use the html code under the individual \'widgets\' for your cats, on \"My Account\" page, not on that \"more options\" page. That\'s supposed to work on any web page and it might do what you want on your blog. It won\'t put all your cats together in one widget, though -- they\'ll each be an individual widget. You could also use \"contact\" at the bottom of any page to ask Catster Support for help with the \"more options\" widget feature that does not work. Good luck if you go that route, it sometimes takes a long time to get a real answer. :^:
    edited 14 July, 2011
    Thank you Ashlynne we've contacted support and will post if we hear a reply
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 July, 2011
    Ramiel, I wrote to Support this morning, too, so they know it does not work for more than one of us. =;
    edited 15 July, 2011
    Thank you so much Ashlynne!! I was seriously wondering if it was just us before I posted this thread :B
    edited 16 July, 2011
    I got a response 'Melissa, Sorry you've had some trouble. The Techno Cats are working on this. We will make every effort to have this fixed as soon as pawsible. Thanks for loving Catster. We love you right back! Meows! & Tail Waves! -watch cat-' So hopefully they'll get it fixed soon ;c;