Hello! Penny and Sheldon are new to Catster!

Maggie EastMaggie East TulsaMember Posts: 41
Momma adopted us from Petsmart during the local adoptathon month. We came from a very nice cat rescue, who socialized us very well. They named us after the Big Bang Theory, that just happens to be Momma's favorite TV show! We are 18ish weeks old and littermates. Momma is so happy to have us!

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 22 July, 2011
    Hi Penny and Sheldon, welcome to Catster! :w) We are glad y'all found your furever home! ~a~;c;%:D%
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 22 July, 2011
    Welcome to CATSTER, Penny and Sheldon. We love reading stories about kitties adopting good people, and it sure sounds like you two did!!! Bless the people who rescued you and your silblings and make sure your had a chance to live. The New Orleans Kitties
  • debbie oravetzdebbie oravetz OspreyMember Posts: 101
    edited 22 July, 2011
    Hi! Welcome to Catster!! :w) Penny & Sheldon are so cute! I love that show too!! Congrats on your new kitties and good for you for adopting them! ;c;
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 23 July, 2011
    :w) Good for your person for adopting you both, I hope you have a long and happy life together.
  • Sarah_PinkSarah_Pink Chapel HillMember Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2011
    Welcome to Penny and Sheldon! :D I love that show too.
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2011
    :w):w):w) Welcome Pennt and Sheldon!!