BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
C'mon in, bring your furriends and help us celebrate National Black Cat Day with BCCP (Black Cats Crossing our Paths) ... it's THIS WEDNESDAY! Aug. 17, 2011, at 8 PM EDT (that's 5 PM Catster time)! Help us celebrate the glories of being a Black Beauty with all our BB-loving furriends! Black cats ROCK! Can't wait to see you there! Pmail me with questions! Love Morticia

Comments

• Sharon _gledhiSharon _gledhi Jacksonville FLMember Posts: 31
    edited 15 August, 2011
    Can't wait. I am ready to party!!
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 16 August, 2011
    Me too Salem! And it'll be my first Catster Pawty!!!
  • Mary WaltersMary Walters Milton KeynesMember Posts: 6,959
    edited 16 August, 2011
    I love black cats ~a~~a~~a~
    edited 17 August, 2011
    We are ready to PAW-TAY!!! Peppers ;P;P
  • Jane OlawoyeJane Olawoye Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 655
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I know the pawty doesn't officially start until later on, but they don't call me the black panther PAWTY fur nothing!!! ;) I wanted to help Ticia by providing a few pawty necessities... What kinda pawty would this be without music?! http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2010/02/cat-party.gif ... in case he gets tired or needs a break, here's back up! %:D% http://damnthefreshman15.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/dj-cat.jpg ~d~
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Louie and I will be there, along with the rest of our furmily. And the menu will include: Mini Biscuits with Shrimp Cream Sauce Min HAM Biscuits (for Morticia of course!!) Shrimp Pies Crawfish Pies Crab Pies Ham and Cheese Pies Grilled Trout stuffed with Crabmeat Grilled Redfish stuffed with Shrimp Boiled Shrimp Grilled Flounder Individual custard pies topped with fresh catnip Lots and Lots of nice cool milk for all purrs to drink See you all there!!! The New Orleans Kitties ;c;;P:P~d~
  • Kim ThrasherKim Thrasher Member Posts: 694
    edited 17 August, 2011
    My mom gets off work at 5 Catster time, so maybe I can come down from the Bridge and make an appearance. |r| |/a/|
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Java, that would be WONDERPURR! See you there! :P ;P |:|
  • Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h:-h :-h Hi Ticia, Java & Alexis ~a~ ~a~ So good to see you cats! I plan on celebrating tonight, after all its all about US! BLACKIES RULE! =; Hmmmmm, I wonder how many cans of whipped cream we have? :-k I know Daisy, Hen, Lucy & Casey will want to come with me so I will see you cats later :-h I'm ready to Blackat Party!! (^^
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h :-h Hi Ticia & Alexis & Emmaa !! *Daisy waves* Long time no see ladies! Morticia, you will have to introduce me to your new sister this evening! I look forward to seeing all of you beautiful blackies later ;c; ;c; ...BYE for now :-h Purrs, Daisy who loves being white :))!
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Ah-Ha, I found the pawty!! =D> See everyone then, and especially "you know who." Maybe Bobby and Jack will be able to come along. The more -- the merrier!! ~a~
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h Hiya Pete! Hiya Daisy! Hiya Java! You guys are looking quite mah-ve-lous! ;) Especially you Pete... that tux is quite dashing on you! ;) http://cmdshiftdesign.com/ilovesmekitty/images/3black_cat_dance.gif I'm pawtying a little early since the meowmy cannot type fur me tonight. :( I think Abby will be joining me soon too since the meowmy will be leaving the puter in an hour or so which means we'll be missing the rest of the nights festivities. :(
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Woo hoo!!! Black cat par-tay! (^^
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h Hiya Ben!!! You're a new black beauty I've never met before, are you in BCCP? :-k I love your profile pic! You look quite comfy all stretched out like that! :c9
    edited 17 August, 2011
    So I know I'm early, but thanks to the meowmy, Alexis and I will be speechless come pawty time. :( I'm not letting that stop me though! %:D% I'm ready to mix and mingle and pawty! :P;P I AM a BLACK beauty after all... just a little dressed up! :D YAY fur the black beautifur babies! http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/16/1687/RK41D00Z/posters/edwards-jamie-wogan-tuxedo-cat-s-birthday-party.jpg
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Aw Pete, mew luux catsum! I wilz seed mew at da pawtee!
  • Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 17 August, 2011
    black cats are beautiful. i am proud to be part black at least.
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I am ready to PAW-TAY %:D%
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h:-h:)hya guys, Jus wants to say Hya an hopes me can gets back to de Pawty ..(its mine typists fault ..as a;ways,grins ) It ded gud to be here in BBCP agens. Miss de fun an games . Mum is lookin after Puss. she is de oldest in mine furfamily ..She too old to Pawty ..grins. me isnt though...Smiles:)~a~ ..Hopes to be here agen befores de pawty is goned. grins, Purrs n =;;P:)
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Alfie, Salem and Everyone Happy Black Cat Day!!(^^(^^(^^
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Us Black Cats are Wonderful!! ;c;;c;
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I brought us some refreshing bubbly to get us started and these cool party glasses to drink from. Bottoms up everyone!! ~a~ ~a~ |$| |$| ;c; ;P
  • PAMELA JOHNSTONPAMELA JOHNSTON DEARBORNMember Posts: 1,343
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Well, my old Mom has to go to bed early, but I wanted to stop by and say high, and PARTY DOWN BLACKIES!!:P;P;P;P;P;P:));c;
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    My Mommie is almost ready fur beds too, but we hads to stop in and say hellos to all of ours wonderfuls black cat friends and their furmilies! Hope you is havings a wonderpurr Black Cat Day!!;P
  • Deborah CollinsDeborah Collins ArnoldMember Posts: 327
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi, I'm here and ready to party.
  • Deborah CollinsDeborah Collins ArnoldMember Posts: 327
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I just invited my boyfriend Charlie. I don't know if he can make it
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Margo and everYpurr! Let the games begin! MOL!! PETE! Champagne! You think of everything!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Is Teddy here yet?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *BOUNCES in* Hi you beautiful blackies! OUR pawty, OUR night! Whoooohooooo!!! |/h/||/h/|
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Margo I hope Charlie can make it - I'm waiting for a certain Hudson to make an appearance! ;)