Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

15678911»

Comments

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Are dere gentultomz heare?
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *takes Teddy's paw* Of COURSE I enjoyed it! I want to take more walks with you!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I'm here Tyke but I think MomKatt's flagging .... :( :(
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Sweetie, would you walk me home?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Guys I think MomKatt needs to call it a night. Hudson, care to walk me home with Teddy & Sasha? :)
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 17 August, 2011
    There you are -- so, Teddy, sneaking out to meet your girl, huh?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I nose watt mew meenz abowt Momkatts, Peppers! Myne beed fadin an she gut studyeen ta du!
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Sounds great, my love...let's go take a nice nighttime walk!!! :c9
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Sasha, ignore Bobby (party pooper). I'd love to walk you home. It's been a great evening, and I hope we get too spend many, many more together. Bye, everyone. It sure has been fun.
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Sasha, ignore Bobby (party pooper). I'd love to walk you home. It's been a great evening, and I hope we get too spend many, many more together. Bye, everyone. It sure has been fun.
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Bobby, he's NOT sneaking! His mommy knows he's here! And he's a grown cat, he can take care of himself! C'mon, sweetie, let's stroll with Hudson & Morticia! *sticks her tongue out at Bobby & takes Teddy's arm* Sasha, the feisty!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Good night Miss Selina....until tomorrow..... Louie gives Selina a graceful bow and brushes his whiskers over her paw.....Gentleman cats NEVER actually kiss a lady cat's paw. (^^
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *strolls out with Hudson, Sasha & Bobby* Night all! Night Tyke! Hey we have PLENTY of leftovers for tomorrow in BCCP! :-h
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Good night, everyone! I'm losing my typist too.

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 17 August, 2011
    Louie, I beed impurrseded by mew! Mew beed sustsh a gentul fur!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Thanks Tyke....I'd be glad to give you some pointers. The lady cats LOVE the "old fashioned" guys. Louie
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Nyte, Jack Cashew! Seed mew at next pawty.
  • Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 17 August, 2011
    thats right we luv old fashioned guys from a lady fur named nellie