BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

Comments

• Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Ticia!!! Is Livia coming? I heard there were snacks!!!
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Look at all the food and drink. Gee, got to stay away from some of the drink -- just soft for me. Wouldn't want too almost drown in a pool again. :)
  • Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Perla you are looking as lovely as ever :-h :c9 ! So glad to see you tonight, it has been way too long. :B (^^
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Teddy! Nice to meet you. I'm Morticia's husbandkatt Hudson. You have brothers named Bobby and Jack too? Mommy thinks that's very funny and says you must be a democat. Not sure what's funny about it...:?
  • Sharon _gledhiSharon _gledhi Jacksonville FLMember Posts: 31
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Pete. Long time no see. How's been going. I don't know about you but I am ready to eat and party. This looks like a fun bunch to be around.
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Emma & Louis brought all this for us! Louie and I will be there, along with the rest of our furmily. And the menu will include: Mini Biscuits with Shrimp Cream Sauce Min HAM Biscuits (for Morticia of course!!) Shrimp Pies Crawfish Pies Crab Pies Ham and Cheese Pies Grilled Trout stuffed with Crabmeat Grilled Redfish stuffed with Shrimp Boiled Shrimp Grilled Flounder Individual custard pies topped with fresh catnip Lots and Lots of nice cool milk for all purrs to drink
  • Andrea KennerAndrea Kenner AdelphiMember Posts: 8,340 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Pete! Sadly, I must bid you all adieu now. As I said, there's TOO much going on around here! Sending love to all my black cat furriends! Perla

Coco, Daisy, Emmy, Fiona, Gabby, and Java (and angel Beckham)

edited 17 August, 2011
    Hudson, Teddy is Sasha's boyfriend! Tonight's their first date! :) :) :xo:
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Salem! Nice to meet you!:w)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Bye Perla! Glad you could make it for a few minutes at least! ((HUG))
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I'm here! Gromit, where are you???
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hello Torrie, my BFF. I just flew in for the party. You know me, I cannot miss a chance to party with you. All of that food sounds so delicious. Let's go eat!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h:-h Hi Scooter!! YES Lets get this party started!! WOOO HOOO! Lets dance dance dance!!! ~a~ ~a~ |$| :-/ |/h/| |$| ~a~ ;P :P ;P
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Yeah, Pete -- way, way too long. We really miss Catster and are looking forward to spending more time here. The big news is that My Mommy is retiring by the middle of next month, and then ..... well, you can be sure that more Catster time is in store for us -- or else! Bobby & Jack aren't going to make it tonight. Mommy says she can only type for one tonight -- DARN
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Teddy, your meowmy is smart, just typing for one! MomKatt's got her work cut out w/4-5 blackies! MOL!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hottie! Girlfriend! *flutters over to Hottie & they meow about everyone at the pawty*
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Pete! Nice Bikini, dude! MOL ;-) =;
    edited 17 August, 2011
    LIVIAAAAAAA! I'm here!!! *gives his girl a huge SMOOCH!!!* How are you? Would you like a snack?:xo:
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Torrie how are you ? We have lots of good friends and snax in the house for tonight !!!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    WAY TO GO Moticia's mom on tying for all you cats!!! =D> =D> =D> Mom knows that feeling well! :)) :))! :))! Well Teddy, Give Bobby & Jack my best and a BIG HUG |:| from Daisy to your brothers!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Salem! *hugs her furriend* I think there are two Salems so we'd better be sure who we're talking to! MOL How've you been?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I see that! Concats, Teddy, Sasha is a lovely girl! Not as lovely as my Ticia, but not all kitties can be black beauties!!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hello, Hudson -- nice to meet you. Yes, our names are Jack, Bobby & Teddy, and our last name is Kittedy. Make you think Mommy was trying to make a statement of some kind? Yeah, ask Pete. Sometimes Mommy makes some strange mistakes when we're all attending a party!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey PEPPERES dude!!:5 :5 Yeah! Glad you liked her, a Black Cat pawty wouldn't be a true pawty without a blackie dancing in a bikini! Where is Odie when we need her? MOL :))! :))!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *sticks tongue out at Hudson* :D
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Peppers,good to see ya, man! :5
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Pete,s I told my meowy that she has got to take me back to BKL. I miss it. My meowy and daddy just moved so they have been real busy. So hopefully soon I will back to the BKL.:)
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Pete, Teddy and Hudson!! :-h:-h has anyone heard from Odie lately?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Hudson & all mankatts here! Unfortunately, my lady love can't be with us tonight ... her meowmy had "other engagements". *rolls eyes* HOOMANS!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Elmer MomKatt posted on her meowmy's page about the pawty today & hoped she could make it but she hasn't heard anything. :(