BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

Comments

• Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 17 August, 2011
    MOL MOL !! Oh yes Teddy, I remember our BKL wild parties well and miss them very much!! Ahhhh those pool pawties and Oreo crashing in the deck! WOW What fun memories we have |$| |$| (^^ ;c; ;c;
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Okay, mommy just explained it...yeah, I guess your mom made a statement! We're democats too. =;
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *looks at Teddy* Is Pete referring to something I ought to know about? MOL :))
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Careful what you wish for, Pete. I think this place is rented, and you have to be careful when you put up a damage deposit. Hudson, Morticia is, indeed, beautiful, but just look how Sasha's coat glows. Seems she's bathed in moonlight. (sigh)
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Would anyone like some catnip tea, tuna melts or chicken to nibble on?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Scooter, btw, hello! We haven't met - I'm Morticia! Nice to meet you!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :c9:r~d~ Isn't he the sweetest thing???
    edited 17 August, 2011
    She's very beautiful, Teddy! MomKatt sure has excellent taste in kitties! Or kitties have excellent taste in MomKatts...
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Elmer, that tuna melt looks pawsome! *helps at the table ... mostly helping himself mol* ;P
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Oh Morticia I sure hope that Odie can make it!! We all haven't hear from here in a long time!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Elmer she's not been to BCCP in ages. :( I miss her too!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey can a porch panther join in the festivities?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Sasha, I'm an open book -- no secrets. All my indiscretions played out on the pages of Catster. (Blushing)
  • Taunia DeMosleyTaunia DeMosley Member Posts: 66
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi friends! We made it. Mom said she would not forget, but today was such a crazy day... she forgot! I brought a whole bunch of shrimpies to share!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Scooter, hopefully we will see you there soon! Mom understands how busy pawrents can be =;. We always have something going on and fall is coming, thats my favorite time of the year! =D> =D> Ummmm Sasha, I will let Teddy tell you about our parties and what fun we had. Im sure we will have more parties to come and you are definitely invited! (^^
  • Sharon _gledhiSharon _gledhi Jacksonville FLMember Posts: 31
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Torrie, everything is going great. I have just been flying all over the place taking in all the sights. I am trying to find me a mancat to spend time with. Maybe I can ind one at the party!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    WALLY! *runs to hug him* I'm glad you're here sweetie!! Just put those right over there - they won't last long!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi everyone!!! Sasha your new boyfriend is very handsome! And mommy says he comes from a very good family! And he's giving you such romantic compliments!!! Yay!!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hottie I got brofurs ... ;-) MOL!! ;c; Teddy, I don't care WHAT you did! You're purrrfect! And I can't wait to go to some BKL pawties with you!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hee hee! Thanks Isis! I'm one lucky girl kit that's for sure! My, you've grown!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h :-h Hi Wally, Im Pete, nice to meet you! :-h Hi Torrie & Hottie, how are you doing tonight? Torrie, is Hen full of herself as usual up there? :-k
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *Helps himself to some of the new shrimp* Ummm .... nummy! *hopes no one else notices them so he can have them to himself*
    edited 17 August, 2011
    MOL Pete she's ... um ... ACTIVE. *giggles* I was teaching her loop-de-loops the other day! She's a natural!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hello Morticia. Nice to me you.
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hey Oliver! No Bogarting the shrimp!!! Livia, would you like some?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Dearest Sasha -- I'm the LUCKY guy here. I see a spot for dancing over there. Shall we?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Nuts, you caught me, Gromit! MOL I never get to come pawty like the others so I don't know my manners anymore. MOL
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *takes Teddy's paw* Lead on, Mr. Astaire! ;-)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Yep, I'm all grown up! Maybe you should change your sig line to "I want to go to the basement...with Teddy!" :))
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hello Pete. My what a handsome man you are!! Me and Torrie try to take care of Hen but you know how that is.