BCCP PAWTY TO CELEBRATION "NATIONAL BLACK CAT DAY" AUG. 17 @ 8 PM EDT!

Comments

• Taunia DeMosleyTaunia DeMosley Member Posts: 66
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Ticia! Peachy is around here somewhere... she was going to say hi first, but her name wasn't on the ("pick your author") list. Hopefully she'll make an appearance later. Probably wants to make a big scene, knowing her!
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *giggles* I don't get to go there anymore now that Boudicca's there 24/7. SHE is the Basement Cat! Guess I DO need to change that line ...
  • Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 17 August, 2011
    :-h HEY OLIVER WANT TO COME SPIN SOME TUNES WITH ME DUDE? *PETE SHAKING WHAT HIS MOMMA GAVE HIM*
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Wally, she can make a scene! MOL Wonder why her name wasn't on the drop down list? Any purr can attend this! *gets more shrimp for Wally*
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Astaire -- HA! But, Pete's sister, Daisy, taught me all I know about dancing. We make quite a dashing couple, don't we?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Wait! *grabs his MomKatt's new Justin Timberlake CD* Here ya go!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Daisy's hysterical! You couldn't have had a better teacher! ;-)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    OMC HOTTIE, YES I DO!! HEN IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH AND SHE FLY'S BACK HERE ALL THE TIME TO COME PLAY AT CATSTER. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW, AND HE IS HERE ON EARTH. =;
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Ooo who is her main squeeze, Pete?
    edited 17 August, 2011
    OOPS -- see what My Mommy does -- I means WE make a dashing couple -- not Daisy & I. Daisy's always been "taken." No guys for her but Mista.
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *snuggles up to Hudson w/a plate of shrimpies* I'm so glad you could make it. I've missed you so much! Sorry I ruined your "surprise"! ;-) (Well no I'm not. MOL)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Teddy, and no gals for you but ME! MOL
  • Barbara SutcliffeBarbara Sutcliffe College ParkMember Posts: 645 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Pete, Oliver and Salem and all. What a nice bunch of panther kitties!:)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    *Selina shakes it on the dance floor* gotta be careful 'cause it's hard to dance w/one eye sometimes! MOL 'Specially after some primo nippers ...
    edited 17 August, 2011
    HI MERLIN! :-h I saw you earlier but didn't get to say meowlo!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Only you, Sasha. (Sometimes I think I shouldn't take Mommy out at all -- her fingers are faster than her brain!) Do you like the music?
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi Torrie and everypurr I may have missed :) I am good! ~a~ I think I have o'd on snax anyone have a tummms handy ???
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hee hee...did you like my slide in??? Ummm...Justin Timberlake? Really? :-k
  • Sharon _gledhiSharon _gledhi Jacksonville FLMember Posts: 31
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Selina, that is the way to party!! Shake what your momma gave you!! Salem runs over to Selina and starts dancing!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    I hope the Justin Timberlake CD is the one with "SexyCat" on it!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    OMC!!! DID I HEAR MY NAME?! SORRY I AM LATE ALL YOU SHINY BLACK FURS! :-h :-h TICIA DARRRLING!! HUG HUG...KISS KISS :B LONG TIME NO SEE GIRLFRIEND!! :5 TEDDY, ARE YOU LIGHT ON YOUR FEET TONIGHT? ~d~ :-k REMEMBER, NO TWO LEFT PADS & THE LADIES WILL LOVE YOU! YOU ARE A FABULOUS DANCER :c9 NOW WHERE DID MY HAPPENING SINGLE BROTHER GO TO?? :-k
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Yeah she's getting desperate to find something that inspires her on her runs. But I think the glow is ... um ... fading for JT now ... MOL She went thru a Gaga phase as well but ... no fears ... she's still a halfwitted punk. MOL!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Wally it is indeed! MOL MOL!!!
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hudson! You know 'Ticia re-wrote the lyrics to Sexyback, didn't you? MOL
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hi, Daisy. Have you met Sasha? You have something in common -- neither of you is Black. But, no one holds that against two such lovely ladies.
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Yes, I saw the Sexycat lyrics!!! I'm glad MomKatt hasn't forgotten her punk roots!!! *annoyed at lack of a headbanging emoticon...*
    edited 17 August, 2011
    HEY TORRIE, MISS HEN IS SEEING MILO. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER AND THE BOTH LOVE DANCING AT THE KKC DANCES. THEY GO JET SKIING AND ARE BOTH SO VERY ACTIVE. HEN NEEDS A FUR THAT CAN KEEP UP WITH HER, MILO IS THE CAT FOR IT. HE HAS BEAUUTIFUL BLUE EYES THAT HEN LOVES :c9.
    edited 17 August, 2011
    "Just look at Peppers lying on his baaaaaaack..." (Wally imitating Peppers by flopping onto his back)
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Hudson, DadKatt just shakes his head ... MOL! He knows she goes thru "phases" ... and of course, there will ALWAYS be Tom Waits ... :) *feeds Hudson a shrimp* then waves to DAISY! :-h
    edited 17 August, 2011
    Teddy I could do like Feisal and dye my fur black to get into BCCP! He did that once! It was very funny! :))