Where is the Black Cat Rosette??

ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
edited 4 October, 2011 in Plus Friendly
I love that the Halloween Rosettes are now available in the Catster Gift Store. But where is the Black Cat Rosette?? That was my favorite one! Please bring it back, HQ! I promise to give a bunch out. (^^

Comments

• Esther C-Esther C- New Mexico, USAMember Posts: 549
    edited 2 October, 2011
    What!? No black cat rosette?! Bring it back...please! What's Halloween without a black cat!? (^^
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h I agree with you Manytoes! Black Cats are a big part of Halloween. And they are such cute Rosettes. WE WANT BLACK CATS!! (^^
  • DEBBIE SUTTONDEBBIE SUTTON FAIRVIEWMember Posts: 160
    edited 2 October, 2011
    What No black cat Rosette . What wrong with that good witch that should be taking care of thing for all us Black CATS . WE should fire her for not doing her Duty for us BLACK CATS . What IS hollween with out us black cat a round to save Hollween . This just is not right at all for us Black cats to have our hearts broken like this
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h Hi Dinky! I think we speak for all Black Cats. October is OUR month!! (^^
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    I'm not quite black, but I like to give out the black cat rosette, too, especially to black cats!! They could get rid of one of the 3 balls in the gift shop -- the stinky one -- and replace it with the black cat. (^^
    edited 2 October, 2011
    Thanks Ashlynne for supporting the Black Cat Rosette! Really it is a rosette that all cats would love. It is a cat! And it is only for a month. (^^
  • SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    Oh my. We MUST have the black cat rosie for Halloween! =; P.S. Could we have the turkey rosie temporarily too for Thanksgiving on Oct. 10? EEEEEeeeee!!!!~a~
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h Hi Pansy! Yes, it would be great to have the Turkey for our Canadian Catster friends celebrating Thanksgiving earlier than U.S. does. Turkey is always good! BLACK CAT and TURKEY Rosettes please!! (^^
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 2 October, 2011
    What's Halloween without a black kitty? (^^
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h Hi Kit Kat! You are so right, Halloween is nothing without Black Cats. And I bet you would love a Turkey Rosette to celebrate your Canadian Thanksgiving! (^^
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 2 October, 2011
    No Black Cat Wut?? :-O Black Cats & Halloween always goes togetha! C'mon Catster we want our Black Cat Rosette for Halloween. (^^(^^(^^(^^(^^(^^(^^(^^(^^ Wee are waitin..........:-k
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    I agree, where is it? That doesn't seem fair at all! :?

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    Yes, please give us the black cat back for Halloween!
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-hHmmmphrat! maybe we should protest?:?:-k Zack!~ What IS halloween wifout da BLACK CAT KITTY?? HQ HQ HQ r ya listenin'?? Pawlease bring it back fur fun 'n halloween spirit's?? Also, I miss da rose rosette too! What happened to it? Maybe dey will listen, shur hope so!!~(^^

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• Debra TankusDebra Tankus Madison/Glen Burnie, MDMember Posts: 1,937
    edited 2 October, 2011
    This is my 1st year celebrating Halloween and my mommy said that without the black kitty rosette is not Halloween. Please H.Q. bring it back! (^^ (^^ (^^
  • Tiffany AldingerTiffany Aldinger Member Posts: 620
    edited 2 October, 2011
    What?! We definitely need a black cat for Halloween!! And our Canadian friends definitely need turkey for Thanksgiving!! You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey!
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h Kally Kat, Ember, Tigger, Milo, Penny and Monida! ~a~ Catster HQ can you hear us?? *crosses lucky black paws* (^^
  • Kimberley HarrisKimberley Harris PlanoMember Posts: 4,705
    edited 2 October, 2011
    I want the black cat rosette back too! It's my favorite Halloween one!(^^
    edited 2 October, 2011
    :-h Hi Jezebel! You sure have purrfect taste in rosettes. :-k I'm thinking that HQ just accidently furgot. I'm sure when they take notice, they will want to get that BCR right up there and the Canadian Turkey too! (^^
  • Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 2 October, 2011
    if it the black cat rosette does come back ill name it zack.
  • Heather StuebsHeather Stuebs Green BayMember Posts: 424
    edited 2 October, 2011
    We would love to see the Black Cat rosette for Halloween, and we'd love to have a turkey for Thanksgiving for our Canadian pals! (^^
    edited 2 October, 2011
    Alexis that is so sweet of you! :f I would be honored. Rose thanks for pushing for the Black Cat Rosette and the Canadian Turkey Rosette! (^^
  • Amy AnsaldiAmy Ansaldi Member Posts: 25
    edited 3 October, 2011
    Dear Catster, please add a black cat rosette to the Halloween rosettes now being featured. Halloween isn't the same without a black cat, especially not a Catster Halloween. If you could also please add a turkey for our Canadian friends, I would really appreciate it. Yours truly, Siggy (Lover of black cats and turkeys) (^^
    edited 3 October, 2011
    =D> Siggy Purrfectly said. (^^
  • Laura WaldaLaura Walda trout towneMember Posts: 21
    edited 3 October, 2011
    may bee eye am wearin s shirt, milk mouz stache and socks but thatz just coz itz turned chilly in trout towne; other wise eye am an all black kitteh N wood like ta see de black kitteh gift two...N what about trout while we iz on de subject....(^^
  • Laura WaldaLaura Walda trout towneMember Posts: 21
    edited 3 October, 2011
    ok, thatz wuz frum me... sauce oh fishbone...eye wuz playing with de kewl stuff over at de side N forgetted me name:r
    edited 3 October, 2011
    :-h Hi Da Tabbies! I vote for a Trout Rosette too! I wonder why we don't have a Fish Rosette? We have only the expensive fish in a bowl giftee. A Fish Rosette would be purrrfect. (^^
    edited 4 October, 2011
    ~a~ THANK YOU CATSTER HQ!! ~a~ Kitties you will now find Black Cats and Canadian Thanksgiving Rosettes in the Gift Shop! (^^
  • Esther C-Esther C- New Mexico, USAMember Posts: 549
    edited 4 October, 2011
    I just got on and noticed that! Cool! Thanks, HQ, for listening to us kittehs... and thanks, Zach, for bringing it to our attention! (^^
  • Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 4 October, 2011
    yay the black cat rosette named zack is back how cute