Very slowwwwwwww loading tonight???

Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
edited 20 October, 2011 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
I am going fur da dogs Madd|$||$||$| frothing all ova da place! Any furrs having trubbies today & right now? :? It's worse here at Catster da wait is awfurr! Both IE 8 & Firefox 6.0.1 are very slow. I cleaned out my cache & still taking so long, humph :-/ Neva have I experienced this bad before! :r Hope this thread goes throo & sum furrs can comment. Maybe fleas & offur buggs are rampart tonight til dem Bats fly outta their caves! ::o Couldn't give a doggie a bone if me tried! Time outta fur anudda nappy :^:

Comments

• SammySammy Member Posts: 3,391
    edited 16 October, 2011
    Hi Kally Kat :-h Major fleas here alright! We are trying to read diaries right now and whenever we click on one we get "page not found." ::o We just sent a message to HQ ~ hope they can get this flea problem taken care of soon!
  • Hannah EastmanHannah Eastman ChicagoMember Posts: 880
    edited 16 October, 2011
    it works a little faster on firefox for me than ie. about the diary entries. that is weird that not working now. they was working earlier.
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 16 October, 2011
    Thank yew so mush furriends! |^| Yur juss so wunnaful & purreciate yur comments & support. (^^
  • Tiffany AldingerTiffany Aldinger Member Posts: 620
    edited 16 October, 2011
    I can't access any of my friends' diaries tonight. :( It keeps saying "Page not found."
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 October, 2011
    It's better now, but earlier today Catster was very slow for us. Took forever for the home page to load, for posts to go through, and pages to refresh. At one point IE 8 kicked us off the site with an error message that a "malicious or malfunctioning add-on was detected." :-O
  • Joan FrostJoan Frost NelsonvilleMember Posts: 12,053
    edited 16 October, 2011
    Hi Kally Kat and everyone! :-h Yes, Catster has been so slowwwww today. Besides having fleas, I think it is also possibly haauunntted!!! MOL! Somebody better call Ghost Busters! Have a good evening!! :D
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 16 October, 2011
    :-h I agree that Catster might be haunted. We can't read anycat's Diaries. Cat has got our tongue! Or get to anycat's page from diary central. We get the notice: "Cat's got our tongue! We can't locate the page you are looking for." Maybe HQ is updating something and it is causing problems. OR.....catster really is haunted! I like to think it is haunted, much more fun! (^^
  • chris dosschris doss Member Posts: 165
    edited 16 October, 2011
    Who you going to call? It's the same on dogster, no diaries.
    edited 16 October, 2011
    yes hq spooked it up for halloween
  • Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 16 October, 2011
    FYI - I sent HQ a message about the diary problem.:-h
    edited 16 October, 2011
    scarrrrrrry!! ::o Who's that behind you ::o
    edited 16 October, 2011
    a monster
    edited 16 October, 2011
    =; Tink, so did I. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. Alexis you have a very cool and scary catster page! (^^
    edited 16 October, 2011
    thank you for the compliment zack
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 16 October, 2011
    Oh my cat! I am so relieved it's not just me! I was trying to add a link to Leo's diary and his diary archive had the 404 error! I was totally freaked out that his whole diary had somehow been deleted! Catster is VERY slow tonight in addition to the diary problems. We sent an email to HQ, too. ***insert "bang my head against the wall smiley icon" here***
    edited 17 October, 2011
    :r:r Just seeing dubble RED! Wow! :-O Furriends y'all having trubbies tew! I juss wrote to Catster HQ, that I can't go to friend's Profile Pages to wish them Happy Gotcha Day & more, or LAC!!! I also sent Catster HQ, another e - mail from an unknown person who left me an e-mail that is not text, just 2TuZmI uofcdxbtuonk" Wut or how wud it sez? Whoo wud dat be? Anyhoo, we want all this flea & haunting to STOP! :n: No Tricks & just yummy Treats! We gotta be able to get to our furriends Profile Pages & to LAC from their diaries! I need a furry long overdo nap, I'm a Cat & not suppose to haff tew werk so hawd! Thanks furriends & me wishes yew all well & keep telling Catster HQ so they know. Afta all an aksident could happen eny where in da house outside da lidda box ::o ov fright! :-O
  • PipoMinko_MJF_DaltonPipoMinko_MJF_Dalton Battle CreekMember Posts: 372 ✭✭
    edited 17 October, 2011
    I have seen a few of those silly non-comments, too...and we can't comment anywhere except on pics at least that seems to be working... If you go to the Dogs site...(Oh-oh), there is a note there from HQ about this issue, and they are working on it, and they say it is hoping to be fixed by tonight...sigh...:?
    edited 17 October, 2011
    :-h Catster HQ also posted a new comment here too titled "Slowness and Diary Errors **Our Apologies**" in this Plus Experts & Help Corner!! In an email I got from them they also said "We are very sorry, but until we can quarantine the script and target any misuse, we have to keep Diaries offline. It's unfortunate that this happened on a Sunday afternoon when it is harder to get the necessary team together to fix the problem." Totally understandable. So let's just be patient while HQ fixes the problem. It is good that at least we can comment in the catster forum and under pictures. (^^
  • Tiffany AldingerTiffany Aldinger Member Posts: 620
    edited 17 October, 2011
    Thanks for letting us know Zack! I was hoping it would be fixed today, but at least they're aware of the problem and working on it.
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 October, 2011
    :-h:D Kally Kat~! Hey efuryone, yeah Zack it's dat way wif us too::o. Cat's got their tongue, can't get to furiends pages trying to give gifties fur diaries honors, etc. :-k thanks fur da info, dood! I thought we did haz patience, but guess we not haz a choice but to wait..and wait...but lotza kitties r gonna miss out!!:? :(:( Hopefurry it'll be fixed tonight!! |:||:||:|

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• Alex RauAlex Rau MecostaMember Posts: 118
    edited 18 October, 2011
    Thought I'd add that in addition to the other problems going on with not being able to read diaries and make comments, I noticed a strange comment with links at Marrakech's pic "Library Cat" sent by hmfsyarpi - a non-Catster identity. In the comments under the pic (which BTW, I found you can or could this morning anyway, read and comment on pics) the strange gobbledy-goop doesn't show as a click-on link but it does at my inbox. No way was I going to click on it, though!!! I sent a message alerting HQ just in case...
    edited 18 October, 2011
    I was just able to leave a comment in a diary!!! ~a~
  • Alex RauAlex Rau MecostaMember Posts: 118
    edited 18 October, 2011
    Hey - everyfur - go check out Colette Sidonie-Samantha's diary
    edited 18 October, 2011
    Mews furrs :-h Mommy juss left a comment for a furriend :-O it went throo! Keeping our *pawsies* crossed fur efurry cat & purrayin dey will be able tew! We all miss our furriends all ova Catsterland! :xo:
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 20 October, 2011
    Diaries and Comments are back online! =; Thanks for your pawtience! |^|HQ