Dr. Elsey's Precious ultra cat litter coupon - exp 12/31/11

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 4 November, 2011 in Cats and a Clean Home
$5 off 40 lb Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat ultra scoopable litter price starts at $12.99 at Petsmart. This would be a good item to use the $10 off $40 coupon at Petsmart exp. 11/27/11. I posted that coupon in the food forum. Double couponing, got to love it!!!! Here is the link: http://www.savingfreecoupons.com/2011/10/5-dr-elseys-precious-cat-litter-coupon.html Which will take you to here: http://www.themmrf.org/donate-now-take-action/ways-to-donate/preciou s-cat.html Please Catster. We need a new sub-CATagory for coupon, sale, deal & contest etc. Please write to Catster & beg for a new sub-CATagory. I think I'm going cat litter shopping Friday @ PetSmart to get a Tidy Cat, Dr. Elsey's and Arm & Hammer Double Duty. If my math is correct then I'll get all three for $6.48 with all my magical coupons!!!! One hundred pounds of litter for around $7.00 with tax! Major Score!!!!!

Comments

• Julie VentrigliaJulie Ventriglia Member Posts: 2,923
    edited 1 November, 2011
    It would be nice if Catster would give you your sub-CATegory! Thanks again for the coupon :D
  • Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 4 November, 2011
    ! ! ! ! ! READ ME ! ! ! ! ! ! Just got back from PetSmart. The Dr. Elsey cat litter was $15.99 on sale for $13.99. But the casher said they will match the online price. So you have to P R I N T the PetSmart page from the web sale that says $14.99 on sale for $12.99 until 11/27 & they will match it. Live & learn!! I got all my 109 lbs. of litter for $8.48. My Arm & Hammer coupon the casher would only give my 9.99 credit instead of the full $11.99. But the weird thing is I paid ZERO in sales tax. This is not the first time if you extreme coupon at PetSmart the sale tax is not charged. I also got a $5 coupon for any Purina products that printed on my receipt!! Major Score!!!!