Did you get a letter from Petco Pals on the changes??

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
They are changing you over if you want to get 5% off instead of the 11th bag free. And the perks of buy 8 grooming get one free and quarterly rewards end Nov. 13, 2011! Hey that is not fair to end so soon!! I'm so close to my free bag so I have to wait until May to decide.

Comments

• Kelly McCoyKelly McCoy Member Posts: 44
    edited 9 November, 2011
    Boo! I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet about any changes but that's not to say I won't. I haven't been home since this morning either. That stinks that they're going to get rid of the free bag. I just got my free bag a couple weeks ago. I hadn't realized actually I was to that point until I opened up the mail and got the coupon. Free $20 bag of food? I'm in! I don't use the grooming service so that part doesn't apply but it still stinks. The perks is part of why I have kept going there for my food instead of somewhere else.
  • Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 10 November, 2011
    Out here that has been changed for a while. I have gotten quite a few -$5 off coupons. The nice thing though, is that everything counts towards the $100.