BCCP & BKL XMAS PAWTY LOUNGE! SAT. DEC 17 7 PM EASTERN/4 PM CATSTER

Comments

• Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :xo: Good night my love purr, I had so much fun with you tonight :B I will see you soon, how about a moonlit walk on the way home? :c9
  • Carolyn FischerCarolyn Fischer Maple ValleyMember Posts: 6,102
    edited 17 December, 2011
    That's funny, Gromit. Mom maps the gas mains and services, and hers is all 'puter work. She has to remind herself to get up and move, or her feet bother her. We do have to go now. I've enjoyed this lovely pawty. Thank you all so much. Ready, Romeow?
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 December, 2011
    No, he knocked down the post with the feeders and broke them all up! Rotten bear. :(
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Lucy are you headed out too? We're going to have to go ourselves .... c'mon Selina, let's start packing up ...
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Gentlemenkatts ... I think we should all walk our respective lady kits home ... it's a lovely evening ...
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Good bye my sweet Livy! Let's pack up some goodies to take home with us!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Isis that's terrible! STOOPID bear!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *offers his arm to Ticia* May I see you home?
    edited 17 December, 2011
    We have bird feeders for the cardinals & blue jays but those stupid squirrels think it is all for them. So us cats stay busy chasing off the silly squirrels.
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Gives Selina another poke. I had fun, Toots. Be sure and run your fursibs ragged. C'mon AJ. Thanks, all:-h
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Hen, that's why we had them on a post, with a squirrel baffle. They couldn't get to them. But it didn't baffle the bear!:))
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Night ya'll! And thank you all for coming! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!:-h:-h:-h
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Oliver:xo::xo:
    edited 17 December, 2011
    ROmeow ... hope I see you later! *Runs & holds up mistletoe over his head & kisses him*
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Ticia dont worry, we can clean up tomorrow, go enjoy your evening walk home with Hudson. Nite Nite everyfur :-h It was a pawsome pawty! ;c; MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MEW ALL!! Uhhh I have mistletoe here if any cat needs some. :))
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :-hNight Greyson, all! It's been fun 'n nice meetin' u all here!~ I hope to see U around sometimes! We're all a part o' dis pawsome purrlace called Catsterland!!! =; My Sweet Hen, if U still 'round sugar, nite nite to U my darlin'!!~ Pete, Enjoy ur night good buddy!! Morticia it was lovely meetin' U! See u all in BKL soon!~|:|:xo::f:B For my Hen~!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS 'n a HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

edited 17 December, 2011
    Hudson ... I love my husband! :xo::xo:
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *goes to Pete & smooches him under the mistletoe* Merry Christmas my dear furriend! ((HUG))
  • Jane OlawoyeJane Olawoye Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 655
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Good night efurry one! I had so much fun so thanks so much to the hosts and efurryone who set up and provided the delish food! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2012! ;c;%:D%:-h
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Ooops! Hen may I walk U home darlin'! It's chilly so U need my paws 'round u to keep U warm! *Milo cuddles up to his furiend 'n dey walk out laughin' 'n enjoyin' da moonlight* :xo::B:f:B

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• DEBBIE SUTTONDEBBIE SUTTON FAIRVIEWMember Posts: 160
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :-h OH No DINKY I think were to late to come to come here . I think the party might be over with
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :xo: :xo: Nite Nite Milo sweetie :B I had a fun evening with you and cutie Mallee :c9 See mew later stud muffin :xo: Morticia & Selina it was lots of fun :5 And yes mom has had two ( NO SQUIRREL) bird feeders torn up by those evil squirrels! :-O
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :r|$||$||/h/||/h/|=;
    edited 17 December, 2011
    :c9 Ahhhhh A moonlight walk sounds a purrfect ending to a wonderpurr evening :xo: You always know how to keep me warm sweetie. |:|
    edited 17 December, 2011
    I Hope all of our fur friends are here ?
  • Debbie SpearsDebbie Spears TylerMember Posts: 16,357
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Merry Christmas and Hannuakah (sp) and may we all be blessed with a wonderful New Year :-h Gonna get my and Pittbutton's ride warmed up. I think he wants to find Torrie now.
  • Debbie SpearsDebbie Spears TylerMember Posts: 16,357
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Torrie would you like to ride beside me to my home? We can snuggle :c9 Platelicker is getting the car warmed up |^| Good Night All and Happy Holidays to Everyone :-h
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Is any fur friends still here Is Morticia here It been so long sent we seen here
    edited 17 December, 2011
    HELLO IS ANY ONE HERE . Are sure were in the right place for the party ?
    edited 17 December, 2011
    All because limo driver for got the time that we ask to pick us up for the party