A question for everyone...

Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
edited 20 April, 2006 in Plus Fun
these forums are so quiet compared to the smelly dog ones, so i thought i would start up a meow. What is everyones favorite toy?

Comments

• Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I LOVE my panic mouse. I also have this little rattle like toy that had feathers on the end that I really like too.
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Anything Mommy makes for me that has catnip in it.
  • Gloria MelwaniGloria Melwani New York CityMember Posts: 12
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love foil balls! I play fetch with my mommy and daddy with those. I love how loud and obnoxious they are!!
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My fishing pole with a tassel for bait. . . but lately I\'ve gotten a kick out of going after the flashlight beam. Mommie says she ought to get me a laser pointer, whatever that is. . .
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, I loved foil balls when I was young, too! I once brought one (yeah, in my mouth like a dog, don\'t laugh) to my Mommie when she was in the bathroom--she didn\'t think that was too funny though.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I really like milk rings, Q-tips and if I can sneak them away to where Mom can't see me, cotton balls.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes Pal, you are so right, it is very quiet here in catster. I am not much for toys, but I do have this green square fuzzy toy with catnip. If my evil sister Klementine doesn't steal it or the poop machine dogs, then I like to play with it in my bed at night.
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    when i was younger i would love to play with pens! but now toys seem more annoying than fun!
  • Nickie MayNickie May MilwaukeeMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favourite toy is a good old shoelace ;)
  • Nickie MayNickie May MilwaukeeMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love to play with these sparkly pom-poms balls. I carry them round in my mouth. My big sister Mercia sometimes steals them from me and then I get all upset! :(
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aw, that is sad Pal, there isn't anything out there that makes you act like a silly little kitten. What about bugs? Do you like to seek & destroy them like me?
  • Arlene LaPlumeArlene LaPlume CoventryMember Posts: 1,449
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i spend almost all of my time outside, except for cold winter nights! so i have gotten quite used to bugs!
  • Sapphire DarkmoonSapphire Darkmoon TelfordMember Posts: 77
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't really play with toys anymore, i prefer to get out there and catch some tasty live mice! Yum. I used to love my little blue fluffy mouse, though. Well until it broke.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite toy is Mommy's feet under the blankets, the more she moves away, the more fun I have attacking her. Daphne used to be the devil around here, but I took her place. So much fun!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah! The feet under the blanket game! I wuv that game! I think that is my favorite!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pal & Toffee, I am not allowed outside, but once in a while my Daddy will let me out on the deck with him but I get nervous and stay really close to my daddy. I do love to chase bugs! When Mom has the porch light on they gather and I try to get them though the window. They always fly away. I think they fear me.
  • Crystal HillCrystal Hill Member Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love plastic tops from hairspray bottles, etc.. Mom cleans them up good and then they are mine...They are so much fun. I can play with them for hours......
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite toys are forks, forks and more forks!! But they hafta be the white plastic ones from McDonalds as nothing else will do.
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'ve never been into toys. Mom has bought me cat-dancers and catnip things, and thrown assorted wads of paper towards me, but I\'d rather just hang out with Mom. She asks my opinion about everything (I don\'t know what she\'d do without me), and we share the chair while she\'s on the computer. Sometimes she sings me songs with my name in them -- I love when she does that!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix
  • Lynzie BaldwinLynzie Baldwin Los AngelesMember Posts: 660
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Toys ... I LOVE little fur-covered mice! Well, real mice are best, but the ones Mom gets at the pet store are pretty darned great too! And they come in fun colors. :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooh, I'm very fond of Gomer's mice too ... but I especially love drinking straw wrappers and scraps of paper. :) It's not trash ... it's fun!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wrapping paper and ribbon. Best toys every made. :) I was always a BIG help at Christmas, when Mom wrapped gifts!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmmm...favorite toys. I like playing with Jaq the big dogs tail. And sometimes I just play with Ricky the min pin, and mom and dad just brought me a new toy, Nugget, he is a little bitty dog so he is lots of fun to play with. I also have this frustrating ball in a track thing....someday I will get that ball out. And of course there is the ever popular jingle balls, but I like to wait until 3 am or so to play with those...its lots of fun because then dad wakes up and we play hide and seek with the jingle ball.
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Who needs toys when you have dogs? We play chase, and box the face. It's a jungle out there. Besides, Rosie just take our toys. Though we do like the Kitty Hoots. We used to have a Newt Gingrich hoot that we'd chew on. Those are fun.
  • Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey JC and Moo Cow - my favorite toy is the poop-machines too! I have a min pin and a mini doxie - live toys ^..^ If I had to choose a non-live toy, I'd say anything with feathers!
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite toy is a wand with feathers and a bell! I have went through so many of them mom says she should buy stock in the company! When I was a kitten, I used to take them in the bathroom, and drop it in the shower with daddy! hehehe What can I say, I wanted to play!!! ;-)
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My FAVORITE toy is a wand with a crinkle ball on it! I LOVE IT! I can play with it for hours at a time! Sometimes mommy or daddy will hide it because the noise drives them CRAZY, but I ALWAYS find it! hehehe
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like the short, thick rubber bands that hold the broccoli stalks together. Then I shoot them under the china cabinet and sit there, forlornly looking at mom until she gets down on her hands and knees and fishes them out with a stick. Then, after playing with them for about 10 seconds, I shoot them under the cabinet and sit there, forlornly . . . . you get the picture. Actually, I don\'t know what\'s more fun; playing with the rubber bands or watching mom fishing them out.
  • Shelley BryantShelley Bryant SacramentoMember Posts: 1,376
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My favorite toy is the laser pointer. I get so exited I turn somersaults.