A breed simillar to Chantilly????

Tazara WeilhammerTazara Weilhammer TallahasseeMember Posts: 33
edited 28 January, 2013 in Choosing the Right Cat
My mother lost her beautiful, solid chocolate Tiffany/Chantilly a few months ago and right now she isn't ready for a new companion just yet but her birthday is in June and I was going to suggest that my Father and I find a kitten for her birthday. She loved our family cat (her name was Girlfriend.) My Tiffany/Chantilly (Holly) has more or less the same temperament as Girlfriend did. It seems like certain breeds have certain inclinations towards certain personality traits. I wanted to know what breed would be the closest to a Chantilly/Tiffany. Me finding Holly was by complete chance and I am not sure if that luck could be repeated.

Comments

• edited 8 February, 2012
    They are really the very ill-fated ones own have been slammed with the help of serious table bets end of the within repeated weather The big players were originally striving additionally, the probabilities were initially until 100-1 make use of them success our Incredibly Serving.authentic nhl jerseys
  • Tara ColverTara Colver Member Posts: 3
    edited 8 February, 2013
    Currently, the breed is almost extinct; there are only three actively breeding females, one is a solid lilac, a solid blue and a solid chocolate. http://www.kittycatbreeders.com/profiles/chantilly_cat.htm Sad, but true. Does anyone have a Chantilly that isn't fixed? I'm SERIOUSLY interested in a kitten, or "unfixed" Chantilly.