BCCP VALENTINE'S PAWTY! SAT., FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME

Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
HI GUYS! Bring your BCCP and non-BCCP loverguys/gals to our pawty this Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012, here in this thread in forums from 7:00 PM Eastern time ... UNTIL! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :f~d~:n: Morticia THIS HAS CHANGED FROM SUNDAY'S ORIGINAL DATE! PAWTY HAD TO BE RE-SCHEDULED!!

Comments

• Nancy ScuccimarriNancy Scuccimarri UpperBurrell/New KensingtonMember Posts: 24,325
    edited 7 February, 2012
    Tisha, I don't have a valentine...if I am able to come and come alone is that okay? :-k
  • HEIDI SOLOVEYHEIDI SOLOVEY MOUNTAINTOPMember Posts: 3,606
    edited 7 February, 2012
    I HOPE MY HUBBY CAN MAKE IT:-k
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 10 February, 2012
    UPDATE ON BCCP VALENTINE'S DAY PAWTY PLEASE READ! The date of Sunday's Valentine's Day pawty has to change! It will now be on SATURDAY, FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME (4 PM CATSTER TIME). I'm very sorry for the change but wanted to let you know ASAP. Please pass this news along and I'll post it in the Catster pawty thread, also!
  • Deborah CollinsDeborah Collins ArnoldMember Posts: 327
    edited 10 February, 2012
    I'm going to invite my boyfriend Charlie
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 10 February, 2012
    hi Morticia This will be so much fun for Valentines Day!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Posting update info again RE: DATE & TIME CHANGE FOR THE PARTY! UPDATE ON BCCP VALENTINE'S DAY PAWTY PLEASE READ! The date of Sunday's Valentine's Day pawty has to change! It will now be on SATURDAY, FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME (4 PM CATSTER TIME). I'm very sorry for the change but wanted to let you know ASAP. Please pass this news along and I'll post it in the Catster pawty thread, also!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    edited 11 February, 2012
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Morticia, I'm bringing in more goodies for the pawty! Sweethearts! Chocolate Cuppy Cakes
  • ChancellorChancellor South JerseyMember Posts: 1,094 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Oh, I love frosting! |:|

Ember
    Mr. Bentley
    Doodle Bug
    Chancellor

edited 11 February, 2012
    Only 2 more hours 'til the pawty! Whoohoo! :-h Hi Ember! You're VERY early! MOL :) :)
    edited 11 February, 2012
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY TO START!;P;P
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Selina did you make the yummy cupcakes yourself ? ~a~
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hey Ratsey! Glad you could make it! :-h
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hey Salem! No it was a box mix! MOL :-h
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Wow, Bobby -- look at that table and all the food and champagne!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    HI MORTICIA NICE TO SEE YOU!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hiya Salem, Ratsey! (Great name BTW, Ratsey!) :-h EVERYPURR PLEASE HELP YOURSELF TO THE GOODIES ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD!!!
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 11 February, 2012
    I see, Jack, and keep your hands to yourself. We'll have to be sure to keep a close eye on Teddy tonight. You know what happens when he drinks champagne. Now that we've found the place, we can go pick up Teddy and then come back.
    edited 11 February, 2012
  • Michelle TuzinskiMichelle Tuzinski chicagoMember Posts: 302
    edited 11 February, 2012
    The are just yummy Selina :) Hello everypurr!!! Is everyone ready to shake that tail ;P
    edited 11 February, 2012
    YUMMMM THE CHOCOLATE CUPPY CAKES ARE DELICIOUS%:D%
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hi Jack, Hi Bobby!! :-h
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Louie and Emma come into the Pary Room. Louie is looking around for Coqui. "Whew!!! Meowmy was having problems with the computer, and I was SO afraid I would the first party I asked Coqui to!!! Emma smiles...."Well, we are here, but if we stop posting it it because of computer problems. Now to the important things....FOOD!!! We brought the following (sorry meowmy is not good enough with the computer to insert photos...but the food is here: Boiled Shrimp Lump Louisiana Crabmeat Boiled Crawfish Crab Cakes with Shrimp Cream Sauce Stuffed Shrimp Crab Bisque Trout Stuffed with Crabmeat in a Cream Sauce Hope every purr is hungry!!!! Louie and Emma
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Weird! I can't get anymore images of our food/drink to load! EVERYPURR, FEEL FREE TO HELP YOURSELVES TO THE FOOD & DRINK ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD! WE HAVE SWEETS & CHAMPAGNE! A TOAST TO MY GUESTS! WELCOME TO THE BCCP VALENTINE'S DAY PAWTY! *LIFTS GLASS*
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Louis, Emma, Welcome!!! :-h *runs over to help with the food* OMC all this smells delicious!!
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *staggers in beneath a huge bouquet of red roses* These are for my wife! Nothing looks more beautiful with black fur and green eyes than red roses!!! :xo:
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *runs to Hudson with a big crystal vase* Here, sweetheart, put them in here! Oh you shouldn't have! They're GORGEOUS! We can use them as a centerpiece for the table! *smoochies her hubby* :xo:
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *drags in a huge heart shaped box* Whooohooo! My Livy sent me a CARD in the mail! She said she wanted catnip chocolates and I got the biggest box they have!!! %:D%
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hi everypurr! I'm here, where's the food? *giggles* :-h