BCCP VALENTINE'S PAWTY! SAT., FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME

Comments

• christine millerchristine miller clemsonMember Posts: 274
    edited 11 February, 2012
    hi everyfur, *looks around for jackie* is jack here yet?? |/a/|
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *kisses Ticia* Thank you for the Valentine's Card, my love! It came today!!!
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 11 February, 2012
    OH GROMIT! And you got your card! Hoooray! I was hoping you'd get it before V-Day!! ~d~
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    ;c; Kitties ;c;
    edited 11 February, 2012
    You're welcome, my sweet. I couldn't let V-Day go by w/out telling you how special you are to me! :f
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hi Livy!!! *hugs and kisses her* Let's spoil our appetite for supper!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hey Emily! :-h Glad you could make it!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *goes and eyes the goodies table* :D
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Daddy is calling us all slackers because we didn't kill the mousie that got in the house. I didn't know we were supposed to! :? But he didn't ground us, so we're at the pawty!!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Meowlo Vi! What happened to your profile picture, dear??? :-k:-h
    edited 11 February, 2012
    i dont know, could it be i just changed it???
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *scampers in* Hi!!! I'm here! I invited Hamlet, but he said he might be a little late. I hope he can come!!! ~a~
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Of course you didn't, Hudson! You thought you could just play with him! Which I'm sure you did! If I'd been there, I wouldn't have played, I can tell you! *unsheathes claws thoughtfully* I'm FAST! I'd have had him in a minute!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Ticia, Peppers, Selina....we forgot to tell you all....a kitten has adopted meowmy!!! Last Sunday afternoon she saw a TINY gray tabby kitten in our patio....it was eating some of the dry food she puts out for "visitors". She looked for it later in the day, but it was gone, meomwy thought it must have gotten away from someone, and it went home. Well, on Monday when she came home from work it was back in the patio, and ran right up to her, put its front paws on her shoe, and "made biscuits" all over, and then put her paws on meowmy's leg and meowmy at her. Meowmy picked up the kitten and it started to purr. That is EXACTLY what Alice Grior (one of the kittens meowmy lost in Katrina), did when she came up to meowmy. Well, in she (its a girl) came. Meowmy put some wet food out for her, and the kitten ate and ate. Meowmy went about her routine, and then sat on the sofa to read and watch TV. Well, here comes the kitten, it climbed up on the sofa, into meowmy's lap and curled up and fell asleep...... To make a long story short(er)...the kitten is staying and her name if Georgiana Darcy (after the character in the book "Pride and Prejudice". Meowmy thinks Alice sent her this kitten. "Georgie" is sure making her furself at home.....MOL...MOL... She will soon have her own CATSTER page. Meowmy is also having trouble with downloading photos from her digital camera. Now....LETS EAT!!! Emma and Louie
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *scampers into the pawty room* Am I late? I thoughts I was on time. *smiles when she sees Louis is in the room* Happy Valentine's Days!!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    I brought some very yummy Cookies ;c;
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Emma, that's pawsome! And MomKatt just finished listening to "P&P" (again) in her car on audio book - what a coincidence!! Can't wait to see her Catster page!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *Helps Emily put the cookies on the goodie table* They look yummy, thank you! Vi, we can see your pic now! You're STUNNING! :) :)
    edited 11 February, 2012
    there got it fixed *whew*
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *winks @ Hudson, nods at Louis & Little Coqui* I think we have a romance budding here! ;-) :f
    edited 11 February, 2012
    ty selina :-h
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Louis goes over to Coqui...."Here Coqui, I brought you some flowers....pink roses.....hope you like them. Oh, and may I fix you a plate of food...we brought all sorts of New Orleans Seafood dishes." Louie (bashful on his first date)
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Wow, you're pretty when you're vicious, Livy!!! I didn't get this one...but I *did* get the one that was in the basement a few weeks ago...
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 11 February, 2012
    hi all!! I apologize in advance for my LAME typist for keeping me in the Christmas spirit with this dumb santa hat... MOL!! Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you big sis Ticia for putting this on! :xo:
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Vi, here I am (running to Vi and giving her a big hug)
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    That's wonderfuls that your Mom gots a new kittens, Louis. I hopes I gets to meets her soon. *hands Louis a glass of champagne to toast the new arrival*
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Beautiful gown Vi %:D% Thank's for helping Selina :5
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Mom said she had NO intention of taking in another cat.....MOL..MOL...but how could she leave such a tiny kitten out in the cold....(and of course the kitten KNEW a soft hearted human when she saw one.... Emma
    edited 11 February, 2012
    that's ok odie mom had tinkerbell dress for halloween at christmas *giggles*
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *runs & hugs Odie* Nonsense! It's red, right? And V-Day is full of red hearts! It works! *pours her sister a glass of champagne* C'mon in!!!