BCCP VALENTINE'S PAWTY! SAT., FEB. 11, 2012, AT 7:00 PM EASTERN TIME

Comments

• Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Glad you weres able to comes back, Perla! Mommie hates it when hers computer doesn't works right!
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hey, you guys -- lay off the champagne stories. Make one little mistake and my brothers will never let me forget it. (Sorry, Sasha -- promise, I won't embarrass you.)
  • christine millerchristine miller clemsonMember Posts: 274
    edited 11 February, 2012
    hi pete :-h
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Sasha will take good care of Teddy, My Bobby :5 Let's eat and then dance ~d~
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *BLUSHES, LOOKS ABASHED* WELL, WHAT BETTER DAY THAN VALENTINE'S DAY TO ASK MY ALEXIS A BIG, BIG QUESTION ... WELL, HOW ABOUT IT, BEAUTIFUL? WANNA GET HITCHED? AND WEAR MY RING? http://www.aclutx70th.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/designer-diamond-rings.jpg Peppers (VERY nervously straightening his red bow tie while he awaits her answer)
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *stares @ Peppers, then giggles* I was wondering why he was on the computer shopping all day today .....
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Wow! I never saw a proposal before!!! :-O
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *whispers to Louis* Did you just hears Peppers? He is proposings! I hopes her says yes. They makes such a handsome couples.
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Hi, Pete. Wow, Peppers -- popping the big question, huh?
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Ticia: Meomwy has read about the series...what channel is it on? She will check it out on Netflix, since they have TV series available also. Usually the house is listed in the credits....most of the "Great Houses" are owned by the National Trust (as is Chatsworth), and the family lives in part of it and the rest is open to the public. If meowmy remembers correctly there were about 150 rooms at Chatsworth, so the family would have no trouble living there...MOL. She should look up both "Chatsworth" and "Duke of Devonshire" on the Internet. The house is HUGE!!! Probably bigger than the White House in Washington, D.C. (Check out Louie's main photo...he changed it to the one where he is dressed in the period of "Pride and Prejudice" (giggle)...but I must admit he looks very handsome in his suit. Emma...
    edited 11 February, 2012
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *nudges Livia* Did you know he was gonna do that? :-k
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    *runs up to Isis* My typist is finally here! *looks around* What did I miss?

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 11 February, 2012
    :-h Hi Vi, Jack & Teddy :-h How are you cats doing tonight? Did you try one of the Valentine cocktails I made? They are sweet and yummy
    edited 11 February, 2012
    =D>=D> Pepper's and ALEXIS =D>=D>
    edited 11 February, 2012
    HAMMIE!!!! *kiss kiss* Ticia's brofur Peppers just proposed to Alexis!!! Wow!! :xo:
    edited 11 February, 2012
    :-h Pete %:D%
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Emily, she hasn't said "Yes" yet!!! (holds her breath in suspense) The ring is GORGEOUS! And it's Hello Kitty too! With DIAMONDS!!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Alexis? Sweetie? Did you faint? Are you OK?
    edited 11 February, 2012
    I'm so glad you're here, Hamlet!!! How is Momma?
    edited 11 February, 2012
    did she faint??? :-k
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 February, 2012
    :xo: Wow! How exciting! Momma just walked in the door and I pounced on her to type for me. She's whining about being hungry though, so I may lose her for a bit.

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 11 February, 2012
    Vi, did you hear what Peppers said? I've never seen a proposal in real life -- only on TV!
  • Jane OlawoyeJane Olawoye Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 655
    edited 11 February, 2012
    :xo: Oh my catness! What a surprise! Even though I've been MIA you still wanna marry ME? OF COURSE I'll marry you my sweet! You're wearing my fafurrite outfit and the ring is absolutely gorgeous!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    me either jack |$| i hope she says yes??
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Mommy's gotta eat something too...she was taking a nap until almost party time! She says reading about all our food is making her hungry!
    edited 11 February, 2012
    SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES! *Grabs Alexis and puts the ring on her paw* It's GORGEOUS on you!!! SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~d~:5:f:xo:
    edited 11 February, 2012
    WOOHOO ;P;P;P
    edited 11 February, 2012
    WooHoo!!! She said yes. Quick, let's run and get champagne for everyone so we can have a celebratory toast!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 11 February, 2012
    Emma runs up and hugs Alexis, and Louie gives her a whisker kiss. "Concats Alexis!!!!!!!!!! Peppers is a great guy, and comes from a good family. We are all SO HAPPY for you both!! And at a Valentine's Day Pawty...(sigh).... Emma and Louie - happy for their furriends.