Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Petco sale - Soulistic canned food 5/27-6/16

Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
edited 29 May, 2012 in Food & Nutrition
If your cat enjoys Soulistic canned food then this is your chance to stock up. The ad says $5 off unopened cases of the 3 & 5.5 oz. cans. I'm not sure the normal prices off the top of my head. I'm hoping you Catsters will fill in the blanks to show the great savings. Is the 5.5 oz $1.39 and the 3 oz $0.99? I'm hoping to see if the $5 off $25 coupon is out there for the National Adoption Weekend June 9-10. That would be an unbelievable saving if it is out of stock by that weekend! I'm afraid they might all be gone.

Comments

• Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 27 May, 2012
    I'm back from Petco! Here are the prices from the items in the new ad. Soulistic 5.5 oz 11.12 for 8 cans Sale of $5 off = 6.12 Soulistic 3 oz 11.88 for 12 cans sale of $5 off = 6.88 Halo 6 lb bag 19.99 Sale $3 off = 16.99 Blue Buffalo Spa Select 7 lbs bag 21.99 Sale $3 off = 18.99 AvoDerm 7.75 lb bag 20.99 Sale $3 off = 17.99 Wellness 5 lb 14 oz bag 22.99 Sale $3 off = 19.99 Solid Gold 4 lb bag 12.99 Sale $3 off = 9.99 Now is the time to look for the manufacture coupons online or signup for newsletters before the end of the month to get the June newsletters with coupons emailed to you. I found a $5 coupon on the Wellness website. Here is the Petco coupon for 6/9-10/12: http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-lola300x250 Best of savings to all!
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 29 May, 2012
    Mew Mews Brownie :-h Thank you so very much for sharing the Wellness coupons for a free 3oz size can. Now, I clicked the Print coupon & it printed the whole page all that color ink the whole page. :-k Do you know how I can print just the coupon only? I am just so grateful that it's available as Kally Kat eats some Wellness grain - free. I have those Nature's Variety coupons, buy 4 get one free, the only thing is she loves the Rabbit & it's very hard to find Rabbit! I can ask PETCO about it. Yew are so gorgeous Brownie, Mommy gonna go to your Profile & gibs ya sum free Fish Treats... Thank you sweetheart! :xo: Kally Kat & Mom Liz♥♥