Who is loving your cat while you're on vacation?

shannon mcdeezshannon mcdeez Member Posts: 1
edited 30 July, 2012 in Cats & Travel
Hello Fellow Cat Lovers! Summer is the time of family, friends, a lightened work schedule and VACATIONS! Stay worry free and enjoy your holiday knowing your precious pets are being fed, loved and checked up on. I have been running my in-home cat care service in New York City for over one year now, and I can provide excellent references from my repeat clients. Compared to the insane costs of boarding your animal, my rates are very affordable and I am also very willing to negotiate pricing as well as bartering services. Here are a sample of services I can offer, during your short and/or long term vacation: - Feeding - Daily Love & Check Ins - Dog Walking & Park Time - Vet Appointment Drop Off & Pick Up - Hygiene Maintenance - litterbox as well as accidents around the apartment will be cleaned and sanitized as often as you request I have grown up with pets my whole life, and I love animals with all my heart. Contact me today via phone 347 335 6792 or e-mail [email protected] and I am happy to provide more details, client references and a free quote. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest knowing your best friend is getting the food and love he/she needs! *Multiple pets ok, birds & reptiles ok (require detailed care instructions)