Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BCCP & THE BLACK KAT LOUNGE PRESENT THE 2012 BLACK CAT HALLOWEEN PAWTY!

Comments

• Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Oh, I haf to go change. BRB!
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Hammie! *purrrs* How are you? How's momma and NTM and everyone? Did your bathroom finally get all fixed?
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Is Teddy here? *comes in shyly*
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTONMember Posts: 108,139 ✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Oh, man............Spider Pizza
  • Debra TankusDebra Tankus Madison/Glen Burnie, MDMember Posts: 1,937
    edited 31 October, 2012
    so glad that you came Ticia *goes up to hug her* I agree with Reanna. Your momkatt and dadkatt need to get something important done. |:|
    edited 31 October, 2012
    HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to her beloved* Happy Halloween my love!~d~
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Pete.........:-h:B
    edited 31 October, 2012
    That's what awesome wives are for!!! You prop us up when we need it! (^^
  • Rosemary MitchellRosemary Mitchell DenverMember Posts: 2,699
    edited 31 October, 2012
    I'm sure your Mom will take care of your Dad. Moms are good at that. By the way, where's your beautiful sister, Sasha? Hope she makes it. I've been waiting for weeks for this pawty.%:D%
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Isis, the bathroom is fixed, but Momma still has boxes of stuff everywhere. And now she's moving furniture from the bedroom into the living room. It's very strange.

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 31 October, 2012
    Sasha -- over here!!
  • Teresa SandersTeresa Sanders Member Posts: 8,462
    edited 31 October, 2012
    :-h Hi Bobby :B so good to see you & your brothers tonight :5 Hi Penny :-h I havent seen mew in awhile, how are you :c9 Ticia everything looks wonderful |:| ;c;
    edited 31 October, 2012
    *hugs Penny* Thanks sweetie! I WAS feeling bad about this .. but I guess some things can't be helped. I'm SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE! And thank you all for coming!!!
  • MidnightSonMidnightSon YorkMember Posts: 13,002 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Tatiana..:-h:-h I do not think we met.. scarey pizza and it smells yummy ...thanks

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

edited 31 October, 2012
    Hi Morticia! We don't need any special decorations! Look at all the spooky food people brought! Is Livia coming? =D>
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Teddy! *runs to her boyfriend & hugs him* You look wonderpurr!!!~d~
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Dads spending Halloween with a Ghost Hunters marathon on SyFy......And helping us of course:)
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Hi, Pete! We actually made it to the pawty, and almost on time too. How many trick or treaters do you usually have at your house? Mr. H is in charge of candy tonight -- if he doesn't eat it all and then complain his pants are too tight!
    edited 31 October, 2012
    :-h Ree-Ree how are you girlfriend? Hows the weather at your place? Did mew get any snow from the storm? Tell your mom my mom say HI :-h
    edited 31 October, 2012
    She's gonna sleep in the living room now? :-k Maybe she'll lock Brianna up in the bedroom!!! :))
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Didn't know dere were so many foods fur Halloweed dat were based on efuryday food. Our city, West Hollywood, is hafing a parade and traffic was rerouted early in da afternoon. It took furefur to get to da doctors and same about getting home. But we made it on time. As mew might haf noticed I changed in da middle of da pawty. Hope all New Englanders and Easterners and Midwesterners are O. K.
    edited 31 October, 2012
    :-h HEY JACK! Last year we had more kids than usual but this year we arent having as many and mom bought extra candy :? She thinks it may be because its Wed and the churches are having trunk or treat tonight.
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Hi Tatianna! Your spider pizza is very cool! Hi Penny, I'm Morticia's husband Hudson, nice to meet you!
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Morticia, when we left for the pawty, Mrs. H was watching Ghost Hunters. It seems that your Dad and Mrs. H seem to like all the programs. Scary Halloween all year long.
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    We didn't has furry many kids comes to the doors tonight. So Mommie has lots of left-overs candy. Her did shut us in the bedrooms fur a couple of hours thoughs! Her said it was so we didn't gets out of the house or gets too scareds with peoples knocking on the doors!
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Isis, we did nap in the recliner during the early part of Sandy. Momma's bed is still in the bedroom and she's been sleeping in there with Briana. It was so nice when Briana was away with NtM and WE could share Momma's bed.

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 31 October, 2012
    Hi, Jack, Pete:-h I will tell mom hi for you and you do the same for me please We're doing good. We mainly got rain and some blustery winds from Sandy Although we did get a couple of inches of snow when it got a bit cooler, just up a few hundred feet they got like five inches and our mountains to the east.......well, can you say two to three feet:-O
    edited 31 October, 2012
    It isn't even dark here, yet!
  • MidnightSonMidnightSon YorkMember Posts: 13,002 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 October, 2012
    Playful..pawsome costume... no trick or treaters here...Our township cancelled it but other areas are still having it... We had heavy wind and rain but fortunately we never lost power...Mom said It was scarier anticipating it than the actual storm but I thought that was scarey ...

The Nicholas Boys....Midnight Son and Angels D-Max and White Boots

edited 31 October, 2012
    Sasha, my love. :c9 Can I get you some refreshments? ;)