Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Kally Kat & Mommy got locked out! ); );

Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
edited 7 November, 2012 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
OMCat! Mommy & me got locked out! :(( :(( We are here at Firefox 15.0, but I can't login at all at IE9 this is the very first time I can not log in. There was this big Catster message that said Cookies, http://www.catster.com/cookie_please.php?r=t Cookie Cookie, Who Needs A Cookie??? Meow meow!! Catster needs a cookie! For your protection and safety, we require all visitors the want to log-in to accept our browser cookie. Currently your browser is not accpeting our cookie. Due to the site's worldwide popularity we have to be very very careful. Leaving a cookie lets us always know you are you, in a way no one can impersonate. Think of it as stashing a secret cat treat only you and Catster know about. After turning your browser's cookies on, you can click back to start again. Or if you'd prefer not to set cookies now, click back and surf normally. If you're confused, below we give help on how to change your settings and we've answered some questions. If this is frustrating for you please email us and let us know of any problems you have. (Kally Kat's Mommy here!) I need help please while I wait to hear from Catster Support. I went to Internet, Options, to Privacy & I don't seem to have the right HTTPS Catster address to type in the allow box! Oh, I hope to hear from someone please! Thank you. Kally Kat's Mommy Liz );

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 October, 2012
    I haven't struck it yet, but it sure has been strange today for us. I hope you get it sorted, Kally Kat. Or that somecat can offer a solution.
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 28 October, 2012
    Aw Mr.D, thank you so much sweetheart for you luv & concern! The only way for me to get to Catster is throo Firefox browser as my 2nd back up. I still can't log in with my IE9 all I get is those darn it Cookies Monsta! :r Like I say this neva, eva, happened before! :( I have sum furriends helping me, gosh, Catster can you hear me!!!!! HELP!! :?
    edited 29 October, 2012
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Yeah! I'm in now! I just made it in time now Hurricane Sandy is blowing hur fierce winds & da trees are moving furry fast! ~r~ Thank you Catster Support & all my furriends heyah! =; Luv ya,:xo: Miss Kally Kat & hur furry happie Momkatt!
  • MILO_BLUE_EYESMILO_BLUE_EYES Member Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 October, 2012
    :-h:B:f LUBBS U Miss Kally Kat 'n mommy~! We're so happy U figured it all out! My purrfect furiend, I hope all goes well 'n we're purrin' 'n purrayin' fur U 'n dat terrible, nasty Sandy will not effect U so bad~! Our thoughts r wif U 'n purrlease be safe!!~ :B:B:xo:

Milo Blue Eyes, wif Angels Mallee 'n Smokey Joe

• Mietzi_KatzeMietzi_Katze IowaMember Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 November, 2012
    Hi Kally Kat, I'm glad that you got your cookies all sorted out. That is catfusing. I don't know about cookies but I LOVE my bonbons. :c9 We use the Fox that's on fire all the time. I think he's much better than IE. Well, because he's fast because he's on fire. Glad to have you back in Catsterland. ;c;
    edited 7 November, 2012
    Big MeOwzs tew MILO BLUE EYES & Timo Katz ;c;;c;;c; Aw ya both awfurrly nice ta tinks ov mee. :c9 ya gits me all warm & fuzzy inside!! I tinks I betta stay Ofurr heyah at the Red Browzya, Firefox.. At leese me can play wiff awl my furriends heyah & knots git cut off Or leff outta in da kold! IE9 bees so slower like a turtle mol.... luv & :B big huggs & kisses, :xo: