Doing the Naughty

Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
edited 20 November, 2006 in What I Love About Catster
What are some of the naughtiest things you've done? We had a contractor come to the house once to give us an estimate for a bathroom remodel. Dad rushed home from work to meet the guy and led him upstairs to the bathroom. There I was, shredding something of mom's that was personal and feminine! Dad hurried to clean it all up but he was so embarassed! It wasn't *my* fault that mom didn't close the cabinet all the way!

Comments

• jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oh my gosh! you were a naughty boy. you didnt know any better though. the naughtiest thing ive done was scratched up the dining room seat cushon.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HA! I will have you all beat! It's kind of embarassing but,just the other day Mommy & Daddy got a brand new sheet & comforter set. I crawled under the comforter and sheet and fell asleep. (My favorite spot.) Suddenly I didn't feel so good, I had a bit of the runs that day. You can imagine Mom & Dad's surprised when they got into bed and laid right in it. Boy, were they mad! I never seen their faces so red or heard those gagging noises before. Their anger did turn to concern (after they took a shower & washed everything twice.) I had never done this before. Mommy thinks Klemy(the kitten) might have jumped on me while I was sleeping and that scare made me blow my anal glands. They have been watching me very carefully since then, I am all better now.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like to claw at my Mommy's silk trees. One time I knocked over a 6 foot tall one onto the coffee table. It's not my fault, I was climbing it to get a better view of the fish tank!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tsk, Tsk, you naughty kitty's. I have never done a naughty thing for I am a princess!
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Diego, I hope the seat cushion was replaceable or repairable! Kitty, I'm holding my belly laughing, as I believe you win the stink prize for doing the naughty, but glad you're feeling much better now! Klementine, silk or live, all trees are fair game as far as us kitties go!
  • Kailie HicksKailie Hicks Saint JohnMember Posts: 116
    edited 27 February, 2006
    When our home was being sold (Mommy and Daddy rent) the new owners came in here just to make sure the placed looked ok. Well Mommy was showing them around and they came to her bedroom, where I was in the process of mounting my sister, Cleo II! Oh boy was Mommy mad. Luckily the new landlords just laughed about it. And this was 2 weeks after I was neutered!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    klemixtine,0jk00 (Sorry, Poopy Jacques got on the keys -) Klementine--you were just doin0g what ca0ts do 00 (Jacques--go AWAY), like trees were made for us, you know! When I was young I climbed the cat mother's REAL tree and she got mad so I peed in it and it died and she didn't know why. Then she got a clue and bought a big cactus instead... Now that I have the little kid Jacques to train, I try to be more adult.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Selket, I never thought about peeing on the tree, that might be fun! Mommy put foil over the moss in the planters to get me to stay away. I made her think she won for about an hour before I shredded the foil. That was funnier then climbing the trees and a lot messier. Meow =^..^=
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, boy, have I got a good one. When I was a kitten, I lived in an old apartment Mommy shared with her roommate and her roommate's kitty Alex. Mommy's bedroom had no door, so they hung a curtain for Mommy's privacy. That was my favorite toy (besides the Christmas tree) Every night when in bed, Mommy would hear "scritch, scritch, scritch....BOOM!"...that was me climbing up and jumping down. What a blast! When I got stronger, I would climb up and stay there, perched on top of the curtain rod so I could have an aerial view of my house. Of course, I couldn't do this when anyone was home, so I'd wait until the house was empty. I got away with it for a while, but then I started to get bigger. Pretty soon, I was too heavy for the curtain rod to hold me. One day Mommy came home to find the curtain on the floor, and the rod bent at a 45-degree angle. Boy, was she mad! I tried to look cute and innocent and blame my big sister Alex, but she didn't buy it. I also loved to toilet paper the place. The house was old and the bathroom door didn't close all the way, so I'd just go in and do my thing. I'd grab the TP and run everywhere!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    he he hee! Oh, the tp naughty! Selket is off sucking her thumb so I can write to tell you that I think the tp thing is great, too... especially when it is the last roll!! Like She thinks We don't know. OOh, the curtain rod sitting is too funny! I never thought of curtains--The Cat Mother is wise to us, and only has shutters and slat things because she once had a curtain destroyer. I used to think it was naughty to run and jump and stick all my claws in the screen door. . .but it just hurt.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Here's my naughty story: I used to be homeless - and I mean living on the streets. I had NOBODY to feed me until I adopted my mommy. When you live like I used to, you eat as much as you can, 'cause you don't know when the next meal will be. So when I adopted Mommy, I ate a LOT. I was scrawny at first, but I soon got, shall we say, chubby. ....OK, OK, I doubled my weight in a few months. The evil vet said if I got much fatter, my disclocated hips couldn't handle it, so eventually Mommy put me on a - gasp - diet! Well, I wasn't having that. So, I would sneak out and go to the neighbors and beg for food. I would stand at their door and cry pathetically, and sometimes I would barge into their houses! (this is how I got Mommy to take me in). Mommy said I was like Cartman on the South Park episode where he's in Africa saying "Excuse me, I'm a lost little boy....." It would have worked, except Mommy put a tag on my collar with her phone number in case of emergency. So the neighbors would call Mommy and ask "Do you have a cat named Zoe?" Then Mommy would come and take me home. Can't blame a kitty for trying.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow Zoe, I don't know if that is naughty, I think that is incredible smart!! More treats for you sweetie. Purrrrrrrrrr!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, kitty......BTW, I don't think what you did was naughty - that wasn't your choice!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Everyone! You are all too funny! I've been busy digging out the dirt from my mom's favorite houseplant and finally took a nose dive right smack in the middle of it! Maybe I should pee on it next because it looks pretty dead to me now anyway. I don't let mom water it anymore because I want to play with the water when she does. When will she learn? Other than that, I've been driving my mom and dad nuts by removing the metal sink stopper with my mouth and taking off with it. By the time I drop it on the ground to play with it, my doggie brother comes and steals it from me and they end up chasing him instead! Oh see how they all run!
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This is a good one. My family was sitting down eating dinner and I had to use my litter box which is in almost like a little closet in the kitchen. Their all eating I go in my box and do my business. When I came out they were watching me, so i decided to use the carpet as toliet paper and drag myself across it leaving a skid mark on the rug. Funny thing is they weren't even mad!! They started laughing at me.
  • Mandy PopovecMandy Popovec Chino Hills/"The 909"Member Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I never EVER meow unless my parents lock me out of the bedroom. They ALWAYS have their bedroom door open, so I can't understand why they lock me out? I mean, just because I jumped on them ONE TIME when they were being frisky... they act like it's a bad thing! Now I sit outside and meow my head off. If I can't have any fun, they shouldn't be able to, either!
  • April CurranApril Curran FresnoMember Posts: 1,026
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got stuck in the bathroom for about 5 hours. I knocked over the clothes rack in the tub that was drip drying clothes. This then turned on the tubs faucet filling the tub. Clothes covered the drain, making the water fill up. Then I unraveled all the toilet paper. I even pooped in the trash can. My litter box is in the other bathroom and I had to go. I was screaming to be let out when they found me. They didn't know I was in there because I was sleeping in the linen cabinet in the nice soft clean towels.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy was laughing so hard I had to rush in here to see what all the fuss was about. She was reading all your posts...can't trust some of these humans! Anyway, now for my story. I am the only naughty one in our family. I am known as the Pukester'. My whoops is the same color as our tile floor. One day I did a nice wet one and mommy was rushing down the hall to answer the front door. Her foot hit my mess and she sailed across the floor with the greatest of ease and hit the door with her head. hehe...I hid, but she was laughing so hard I think she peed her pants.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, once we had a third dog here for a sleepover. Mom and dad had to make sure the three big rowdy dogs didn't break anything in the house while playing. Little did mom know I would be the most dangerous one that night. She was walking to the bedroom in her bare feet to go to bed, when I came charging out from the bedroom like flash lighting. When I ran past her full force without stopping, I hooked her toe in the process. Woohoo, what a site that was! Her toe stood up and crossed another--she was in the Twilight Zone! She ended up taping the bent toe to another toe to put it back in position. What was even funnier was that she limped for over a week and had to wear flat sandals to work. Then she had to explain to everyone what happened....she was better off lying because everyone thought it was hysterical that a mere little cat could do such a thing! She got no sympathy. When my auntie heard about it, she called my mom just to laugh at her too!
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I got outside (I'm not supposed to) in NJ once and I climbed 20 feet into a tall tree and then jumped out. I kept my body in a beautiful laid out position and twisted in the air. I wanted to be an acro gymnast!! But it scared mommy.
  • Hunter StantonHunter Stanton RogersvilleMember Posts: 27
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well,one of my kittens had one day jumped in the bathroom trashcan,and i jumped on my owner and made her drop all the litter on the floor and we vacuumed it up but ran out of vacuum bags so we had to get new ones.I also jumped into my owner's back closet and was accidentially locked in there for 2 hours and scratched up everything!
  • Candace HendersonCandace Henderson MartinsburgMember Posts: 132
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hehe! These are all funny, and I've got some good tips now to try on my humans! Not to brag, but I have done a few pretty naughty things in my day, too! The best was once when I was taking some medicine that didn't agree too well with my tummy, my dad picked me up playfully like he usually does, and turned me on my back.... well.......I sort of 'broke wind' right in his face! hehe! My mom was laughing so hard, and my dad turned beet red! It was a loud one, too (for kitties anyway). :)
  • Crystal FullerCrystal Fuller McBean Georgia (Augusta)Member Posts: 53
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This past tax season Mommy had all her stuff in different piles on the bed in the spare room. I somehow got locked in there for a day and entertained myself by strowing all the papers everywhere and eating and chewing on some of the hospital bills, hehehe!
  • Natalie YarbroughNatalie Yarbrough CovingtonMember Posts: 24
    edited 27 February, 2006
    When I was a wee one, I used to pee pee on daddy's side of the bed (only daddy - never mommy). One time daddy woke up in the middle of the night thinking he pee peed, and after he realized it was me, he was more relieved than mad. I was too lazy to jump off of the bed and use my litter box, so I decided to use mommy and daddy's down comforter for my pee pee place. Other than that, I am a perfect kitty, and I never give mommy and daddy any problems. My sister Chloe, on the other hand, is satan's spawn.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I walked across the mantle yesterday and broke my mom's crystal vase (oops). I just wanted to taste test the lillies in it, that's all!! She was really mad and I had to go out on the screen porch all day! It was sooooo hot!
  • Emily LeBoeufEmily LeBoeuf Member Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'd have to say the naughtiest thing I've ever done is jumping onto my dad's back and grabbing hold with my claws. I wear soft paws but one had come off and the "loose" one was VERY sharp. It went into papa's back and got kind of stuck. He was not happy with me. He threatened to take me to a new home. I gave him a guilt trip and he melted. He could never get rid of me. I'm too sweet. Don't you see my halo in the picture?
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    When I was a kitten Daddy used to have the guys from work come over to play cards every Thursday after work. I would wait all day, until everybody got here and then I would do my stinky business! Daddy would get so embarassed, because I could really stink up the house when I wanted to!!! ;-) I was so adorable though, that the guys never minded! (no matter what daddy says) hehehe
  • Jennifer NovakJennifer Novak DC (But my heart is still in BMember Posts: 595
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Once when Mommy went on vacation, I stayed at my Uncle Joe's house. I just don't like my Uncle Joe, but he loves cats, and Mommy knew he'd take good care of me. So that's where she dumped me. I was MEWOIN MAD. Beyond MEOWIN MAD, I tell you. So guess what I did? I peed on his couch! Whooops! Sorry, Uncle Joe...
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi to all the naughties here, I guess the naughty one in our house would be ME! Between my howling at nite, and my constant begging for food...I can drive my humans nutzo. I am known as the Pukster here ( or was ). Our floors are a med brown wood color....just the same shade as my whoopzes! I used to love to plant some right in the path of the front door so when mommy would dash to answer a knock, she'd SLIDE into the door instead. Hehe One time I thought she'd broken her hip, she really went down hard. I felt really bad after that. Now I'm cured, so we are all happy.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think my mom has fell off her chair several times while reading these! You guys are just TOO funny (and naughty)!!! hee hee hee