Doing the Naughty

Comments

• Nickie MayNickie May MilwaukeeMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'ve done plenty of naughty things. And because I\'m the Princess, I get away with them most of the time. Mom just shouts at me and chases me away but Dad gets this bottle with wet stuff in it- and then sprays me with it. I don\'t like that- I usually hiss at him and hide behind the entertainment center. The naughtiest thing I do recently is pee on the bathmat by the shower. I usually do this when my litterbox is dirty- cause Dad forgot to clean it for me. And I also like to sleep with Mom on the bed when Dad\'s not home. Mom likes this- as she invites me into the room, but Dad doesn\'t like the cat hair. I like to sleep on Dad\'s pillow- and that\'s makes him mad! Meow!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ATTENTION! We interrupt this thread for an important announcement! Brought to you by Felix. Through me. Meow there, fellow Catsters... We -- my buddy Jacques and myself -- are trying to help out our friend Sweetie. Sweetie is a delightfully charming cat who loves to play matchmaker...only she hasn't yet found a match for herself. So, to help Sweetie find the cat of her dreams, Jacques and I are hosting the first ever "Cat-lorette." If you're up for the challenge of winning Sweetie's heart, be one of the first 25 cats to sign up in the "Sweetie" thread under Catster crushes. All "rules" will be explained there. There, you'll also have the chance to meet Sweetie, and get a sense of what she's looking for in a crush. Good luck to all, and look forward to meeting you in Sweetie's thread! Meow, Felix
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Just had to comment on that nice red tie!!!
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, this is kind of long.... When they first moved in this place [I was only 2 months old] they were having trouble with the cable in a couple of rooms and the guy had to come out several times to try and fix it. They had a week were it was working puurrrfectly, then, suddenly, it just wasn\'t working at all. So they called the cable company AGAIN thinking oooh it\'s just acting up again. Well, that same guy gets here and looks behind the tv and holds up the cable cord that is usually screwed into the cable box. It\'s just lying there unscrewed and dangling... wanna guess who did that? ME! I DID! I DID THAT! I had this habit of clawing and jumping my way up to that thing that the big, big tv sits on and crawling behind it, then jumping down in that cozy hole [tv is on an angle]. I was just a bitty thing and my roomies were amazed that I could get my tiny self up there. Well, they had quite a laugh at me... I really just missed the cable guy, I loved inspecting his toolbelt!
  • Jan CrockerJan Crocker PlacentiaMember Posts: 241
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OK, I'm gonna keep this short because I don't want to do anything naughty here, but my hormones made me do things with people that I'm embarrassed to admit! See, even though I was neutered, I still had loads of testosterone floating around in my large body. That meant, unfortunately, that whenever I was in a person's lap, I'd begin acting as if ... how do I say this nicely? -- that person was my amour. Lots of friends of Mom asked her what I was doing, and she blushed deep red! Now that I know my boo-boos, I'm making sure I don't do them so much. Girl, on the other hand ... well, the devoted kitty-wife she is, she makes sure I don't make a silly fool of myself around people! Thanks so her, I've been a good boy (I think), but an exuberant one nonetheless. Girl, honey, what have you done that's a no-no?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Buddy, my sweet, I was a perfect girl, and you know that! *giggles* Even though I acted the way any self-respecting female Maine Coon should -- quiet, dignified, and ultra-responsible -- I had my moments of pure silliness. At night, I\'d race up and down the stairs like a blue streak, running so loudly that it sounded like a horse race! Ah, that was fun. (It\'s still fun -- you know I\'m bounding up and down stairs here all the time.) Sam, it\'s your turn. We all know you had your moments! ;-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Christmas was my day to be a bad, bad, BAD girl! Whenever Mom and Dad unwrapped their gifts, they'd toss the paper, ribbons, and bows onto the living room floor. As you can see in two of the photos on my page, I had an awesomely beautiful time swimming in the stuff. Talk about serious woo-hoo! :-) Part of the reason I was such a scamp was because my diabetes went unchecked (that vet I'd first had never diagnosed it), and I was more hyper than I would have been otherwise. Once I got in shape, I adored tearing up and down those stairs, jumping up onto countertops, and finding my way on top of the TV (don't ask how, but I turned that trick!). Yes, I was -- and still am -- a nutty girl with a super sense of humor. And speaking of humor: What about you, Emmy? You're so pretty, but are you too pretty to do the naughty?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    No way, Sammy honey! I think I\'m channeling both you and Girl. The last few nights, Mom and Dad have seen me running from one end of the apartment to the other with a mad gleam in my eyes. They think I\'m absolutely darling when I\'m a goof! They also think it\'s sweet whenever I dash to the living-room window to watch bugs and hummingbirds fly by. I\'ll leap two feet into the air, hoping I\'ll catch one of those prizes, but I haven\'t yet. And, of course, I love to gnaw on and snooze with Miss Butterfly, the black catnip FatCat butterfly toy they gave me for my birthday.
  • Jillie EvesJillie Eves Pearl River LA and BirminghamMember Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This isn't really naughty but kind of funny. Mom when she was in high school had her first cat named Katie. Katie really loved Mom and wouldn't ever leave her side. Mom's parents didn't get Katie to the vet soon enough (she was adnormaly small so they thought she was younger than she was) to get fixed. Well she was going to have kittens and she was a little scared and confused. She liked to sleep with Mom at night and one night Mom thought she had peed on herself because she had something really warm on her legs. Turned out Katie had two little kitten on Mom's feet! It was really gross but Mom was so happy Katie and the kittens where ok she didn't mind. Katie was fixed after that but she kept the two kittens and had a nice little kitty family!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I declare myself Naughty Cat of the Day today. If anyone would like to challenge this, please feel free. Mommy was loading the dishwasher and she was almost done. I crawled in there and peed in the bottom. hehehe. She smelled something awful but didn't know what it was. She thought it was a stray dish that didn't get rinsed or something. It wasn't until she started the dishwasher that she figured it out...hehehehe. She said she's going to have to wash the dishes at least twice before she feels comfortable eating off of them. hahahahaha
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! The first day Mommie brought me home I had fun exploring her apartment. It was bigger than the place I used to live with a guy. . . she had a walk-in closet with lots of female clothes on hangers! I knocked off all I could reach. She had a dresser with a big earring tree on it! So I jumped up there to see the shiny things, knocked it onto the floor and the earrings went flying everywhere. Then I dug up and ate some tiny little plants she had made the mistake of leaving on the floor. . . and that\'s how I got my name. I\'ll tattle on Lucie too, since I know she won\'t admit it--she has bad habits of peeing and pooping everywhere. . . always on the carpet, though!
  • Stacy GreenfieldStacy Greenfield Fort SmithMember Posts: 474
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, I used to pee on the futon when I would get locked out of the bedroom, or anything else that made me mad, but then Mommy and Daddy got a new cushion for it and started spraying it with something called "Stay-Off". I don't like that smell at all, so that pretty much put an end to that. I also knocked over a ficus tree once. I did it at 5 in the morning and sent some glass candlesticks crashing to the hearth of the fireplace!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mini Warm just got her new car home and spent all day washing it just so. Ohhhh the look on her face when she walked back outside and there I lay on top of the nice soft conv' top sunning myself. heeheehee
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Tiki! You DID that? That's one of the real big naughties!! I guess I had better not ask you if she likes her car...you probably haven't seen it again.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohhhh she "loooovvvess it", as she would say. Actually she cannot get her license for another 2-3 months until Warm feels she is really ready, so when she's at school I get to lay on it allllll day!! *grins mischieviously*
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh, you're gonna love this one, Mommy has never forgotten it. Since Mommy is visually impaired, we live in an apartment building for retired and disabled people. So, in every bathroom there is a cord to pull in case of emergency, though Mommy never thinks she'll use it. Anyway, when I was still a kit, I tucked Mommy into bed, and about 4:20 A.M, I strolled into the bathroom, my playhouse. i got bored sleeping on the rug and sitting on the john, so while I was sitting, I started batting the cord around. I was having lots of fun and I started doing it more, and chewing on it! Meanwhile, Mommy was in bed, half awake, deciding on whether or not she had to go to the bathroom, and all of a sudden, she heard a funny, low, siren-like noise. I heard it too, and I got scared because the light under the cord started flashing. Mommy didn't know what the noise was,and she got up, opened the apartment door, like she does when the fire alarm goes off, and she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. So, she decided while she was up, she would use her litter box, and while she was doing that, she looked over and saw the flashing red light! She FREAKED OUT! She got up and started pacing, then figured out how to turn the stupid thing off, which was good, because it really started annoying me. She was up for another hour, expecting an ambulance or something, but nothing happened, thank goodness! She didn't speak to me for two days, and for six months, the bathroom was off limits to me unless she was in there with me. How degrading! She closed the door and put a huge box of litter in front of it, since I am able to open the door from the outside! Now the door is open again, the cord was tied up, and for a while I tried to bat at it again, but Mommy taped it to the wall! Trust, Mommy, trust! Now the cord has to remain untied (state law, I guess, or building rules) but it is wrapped around the towel bar.
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, I can't believe my mom is about to type this out....its so embarrassing! Since my mom and dad moved back in with my grandparents (which is where I live because they won't let mom have me cuz they love me too much MOL) ..and they brought my 2 sisters, I got caught peeing in the dining room by my mamaw and papaw on 2 seperate occassions. I'm not happy that they are there (my sisters) so to show my unhappiness I've been peeing in there to let them no... Papaw got so angry at me that I avoided him the rest of the day!! I can't help that I'm not happy ..but I have to let them know somehow!
  • Kat SmithKat Smith Member Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    when our human puts out the food i steal almost all of it and leave only a bit for ginger! shes so slow! she needs to be faster, i could train her.
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Doing the Naughty ... let me count the ways ... I guess one of the funniest was the day I was laying in the window and pushed out the window screen and escaped outside. Mommy came downstairs a few minutes later and realized what happened, so she came outside looking for me. Well, we had a foster kitten at the time and he had escaped too. So Mommy grabbed him and me and put us back in the house. Well, of course I went right back to the window and jumped out again. Duh! So Mommy went over and put the screen back in then went back outside and chased me down again. hehehe Good times.
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Coco and I got up in the middle of the night. We pried open the cabinet and dragged out the BIG dry food bag and scattered it everywhere. Did we eat it off the floor? Noooo, we are not uncivilized.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I puke in shoes!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    If Mom leaves the newspaper on the sofa, well....let\'s put it this way, I don\'t read that stupid New York Times. It\'s all lies and plagiarism. I just use it for litter. Belle littre.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hehehe ... you guys are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad to the bone! That's why I love ya! Plus, you speak French. Je n'ai pas casse ce vase. *giggles*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Daisy-do you're just a baaaaad lil girl arent ya? heehee
  • Jill ThomasJill Thomas SomervilleMember Posts: 10,370
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Okay, I was going to tell everyone what I do...but I can't compete with Daisy, Truman, Ray and Marina! I'll just get laughed at after their misbehavior!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh come on, Tru. Spill! Wanna hear what I did this weekend? hehehe 1. Mom is selling the house and people were coming to see it Saturday. She was burning some candles to help clear the Scent de Chat in the laundry room. She walked away and came back a few minutes later. I was in one of the carriers. She knew something was wrong so she pulled me out. I had burned my paw. It had soot on it and one of the nails was burned down. Mommy gave me some cuddles and blew out the candles. 2. Later on it began snowing. I was watching out the window (see pics on my page) and got really excited. Mommy went outside to feed the birds and thought she shut the door behind her. But I got it open and out I went! She tried to grab me, but I ran around the side of the house. She had to go through the snow and come get me. hehehe I loooove bein' bad!
  • Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ooh, ooh, can I get in on this one? I have something very naughty to share! MOL I love things that have maribou on them. I claim anything with maribou as my toys. So dad had bought mom some, um, shall we say, "fancy underwear" with maribou on it. I knew Mom was keeping them in a drawer in her dresser. So one day when they had friends & family over for dinner, I couldn't help but notice a little peice of maribou peeking out of the drawer. I pulled it out & brought it into the living room for EVERYONE to see (including mom's parents!). Mom's mom said to me, "oh Jordan, what do you have, pretty girl?" So I brought them to her & sat the underwear in her lap! hahahhaha!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Jordan ... looks like you're a paper towel shredder like me! Mommy still hasn't learned not to leave rolls out on the kitchen counter! I got a hold of one today! hehehe I take big bites and rip down into 8-9 layers!
  • Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sugar, yes, my friend, I do enjoy a good romp with the paper towels occasionally. I usually only do it, though, when mom & dad aren't paying attention to me! *smiles*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I like killing toilet paper, but the maribou story takes the cake! MOL