Welp, back to the basics. We spoke with a behaviorist and she told us it would be best to do a reintroduction with Wally and Tiki. What we don't want to happen is that aggressive behavior she is displaying with him. So she gave us some tips:
1. Reintroduce them, give them another week of the introduction basics.
2. Wear Tiki out with playtime (mostly with Da Bird), so her prey drive is satisfied and isn't directed at Wally.
3. Give her a treat ( a small amount of ham/chicken/or turkey flavored baby food) to satisfy her "kill".
4. Start target and clicker training with both cats, start out in separate rooms and then move training in the same area together. So they associate treats and good behavior with each other, this will also stimulate the cats' minds.
5. Make loud noises to distract Tiki whenever she starts trying to stalk Wally to prevent her from tackling him and biting him.
What are your experiences with aggressive behavior between cats?