what kind of can cat is best

EDITH SEELHOFFEDITH SEELHOFF Member Posts: 52
edited 21 March, 2013 in Food & Nutrition
baby wants her diet changed to can cat food she was raised on cans I gave her friskes dry food for a while ive only had her for anout 8 months she seems to like fancy feast ive been giving her a halve three times a day I think I should give a hole she is really getting demamanding for the past couple of days with the dry food she was throwing up like every couple of days and she was losing weight she wouild only eat like every other day with the canned food she cant wait to get it she jumps on top of counter while im trying to dish it out it is like she didn't eat in days so im trying to find other canned food that are good for her she is thirteen yrs old

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 21 March, 2013
    Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ