Making Friends

Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
edited 23 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
We love to make new friends on Catster! We are never sure, though, when we send a friend request what the best things to say are. Does anyone have any fun/cool things they say when they are asking someone to be friends? Care to share?

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, usually if you have something in common, like, "hey, I like to be hugged, too", or "Gee, Friskies is my favorite food, too -- want to be friends?" Usually, I'll mention that I left a treat too. Don't have to have one certain line to say; we're not picking people up at a bar here. Just mention something nice like, "I like your stripes " or "I like your color," which I guess you do since you want to be friends.
  • Stephanie LopezStephanie Lopez DixonMember Posts: 28
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, I love catster because of all of the beautiful ladies! I mean how often can you spend 10 mins and look at a dozen different girls, without being swatted or taken to the pound...*wink* I also like to swap stories with other suave guys about being a big brother, and picking up on the female felines...
  • KazumiJoyKazumiJoy GrimsbyMember Posts: 66 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    That was a good question Arthur. I'm new to Catster myself, and don't always know what to say either. And like my mom, I'm a bit introverted, but really friendly once you get to know me better! p.s. would you become my friend?

The cat always leaves a mark on his friend. AESOP (620-560 B.C.)

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It took us a while to figure out how the whole 'friends' thing works. When we first put our pages up, we got tons of friend requests and we had no idea what that meant! LOL. We weren't sure what to do with the requests, how to approve them or reply to them or what...we wound up accidentally deleting some without approving them and then we felt bad. : ( So if anybody has ever sent us a friend request that didn't get approved, send it again! We would definitely love to be friends! (And of course we always love new requests, too!) : )
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    p.s. "Us", of course, referring to me, my sis Beatrice and our brother Max. : )