Getting A New Kitten

Alley ReddAlley Redd Member Posts: 24
edited 16 April, 2013 in Choosing the Right Cat
I know you've seen Panther and Tiny, but I am getting a new kitten, Chase, on Friday next week...which is Friday April 25. I know how to take care of a cat or kitten but we don't know Chase's exact age. The people say he's either 1 week old to 6 weeks old, and I fell overwhelmed. I need some advise. I have no idea where to find a bottle to bottle feed him, or if i can feed him kitty kibble and premium kitten wet food right away. Should I feed him milk or water, or both? :r HHHHHEEEEELLLLP!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Stephanie WheatleyStephanie Wheatley Stillwater, OKMember Posts: 129
    edited 16 April, 2013
    Out of curiosity, where are you getting this kitten from? Because, and excuse my language here, but someone who can't tell if a cat is a week old or 6 weeks old doesn't know his **** from a hole in the ground. Neither, by the way, should be leaving Mom that early unless there are serious extenuating circumstances.