Maine Coon mix FROM Maine!

Emily CarringtonEmily Carrington Member Posts: 425
edited 24 November, 2013 in Maine Coon
Hi all, I'm a brand spankin' new 8 week old kitten. I'm told my mother was a Ragdoll and my father was 100% Maine Coon Cat. I have 6 digits on both front paws, and long tabby and white fur, and the signature "M" on my forehead! - I'd say I take after my dad! I live in Maine! Maine Coons are very common here... :O)~ I'm very cuddly and curious and getting along great with everyone in the house, even the resident dog!

Comments

• Sheila WSheila W Member Posts: 5
    edited 24 November, 2013
    :-h Hi, Toby! I'm from Georgia and my mom is the MC, dad, who knows? I am 4 yrs old and go for walks wearing a harness and leash. I miss being a free roaming cat, but someone was mean and hurt me, so I can only hang out with my human mommy in tow (I try not to get her walking through a lot of bushes, etc.) I haven't seen a lot of snow down here, but when we do get it, I love to play in it!