Two new little adoptions, and some questions

Bryanna ClinkerBryanna Clinker Member Posts: 6
edited 10 June, 2013 in Kitten Corner
I got my two little kittens over the weekend. And once i figure out how to post pics i will. They are 7 weeks old and the most amazing things ever. But i have never owned cats before. I own retiles, not normally fuzzy fluff balls. They have a there first check up/ vaccens books already. So my few questions: How do you get them to sleep when i need to sleep? My little boy keeps almost chewing on my fingures, it doesn't hurt, but he will just come up and stick my finger in his month. Is he trying to nurse still or teething? I read somewhere that catnip doesn't effect cats till they are about 6 months old. Is this true? Becauaw i spilt catnip and ended having to lock them in my bedroom because they started trying to fly/fall down my stairs. I will probably think of more questions. This is totally new to be so i am very nervous. ThankQ for reading my post! How to do post pics?